• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 9:33 pm
[OP]
Nov 28, 2019
90 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver

[Canadian Tire] MASTER Chef Portable Charcoal Kettle BBQ | $45

Regular price $120 on sale for $45. Best deal I could find for a portable BBQ. Time for a nice picnic :)

120 units in stock at Surrey-Newton branch.
—-
Go from your backyard to the park, beach or cottage with this Master Chef® Portable Charcoal Kettle BBQ. It’s compact and has lots of cooking power and can help you create a variety of delicious grilled dishes with its 352 sq. in. porcelain-coated cooking surface. The grilling surface is 22” (56 cm) with ample space for burgers, steaks, and even veggies. Easy clean ash tray makes this a summer grilling must-have.

FEATURES

MASTER Chef Portable Charcoal Kettle BBQ is 22" (56 cm) in diameter
352 sq.in. cooking surface
Porcelain coated non-stick cooking surface
Air vent control
Ash catcher for easy cleaning
Two wheels for easy transport
Images
  • 5129C275-DC2A-4FB1-886E-AFFFE6193E96.png
2 replies
Aug 13, 2014
22 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Just an FYI,. This BBQ is pretty much the same size as a regular Weber. So not particularly portable. I have had 2 of these and the last about 3 years before they rust out. I upgraded to the Weber last year so we will we how long it lasts by comparison.

Overall, it is a pretty cheap investment if you are looking to try out a charcoal grill.
[OP]
Nov 28, 2019
90 posts
123 upvotes
Vancouver
scarecrow119 wrote: Just an FYI,. This BBQ is pretty much the same size as a regular Weber. So not particularly portable. I have had 2 of these and the last about 3 years before they rust out. I upgraded to the Weber last year so we will we how long it lasts by comparison.

Overall, it is a pretty cheap investment if you are looking to try out a charcoal grill.
Thanks for sharing! 3 years of use seems more than fair at this price point. I hope your new Weber grill works well.