Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Mastercraft 7.5A Impact Wrench - $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 8:51 am
30 replies
Feb 10, 2013
255 posts
256 upvotes
Moncton
If you add a filer can get 10$ CT Money back

I had spend 40$ get 10$ CT Money
Sep 5, 2008
994 posts
1083 upvotes
West Kelowna, BC
GuiCR12 wrote: If you add a filer can get 10$ CT Money back

Wow, took me a while... I'm like "what the F is a filer". ohhhh... you mean filler. LOL
Nov 4, 2018
59 posts
26 upvotes
Niagara, ON
I have one of these, does the trick for changing winter tires!
Nov 4, 2008
63 posts
3 upvotes
North York
Any recommended socket set to go with this?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2748 posts
862 upvotes
North York
Got same one years ago and makes changing tires on both cars a breeze.
Feb 10, 2013
255 posts
256 upvotes
Moncton
jerschwab wrote: Wow, took me a while... I'm like "what the F is a filer". ohhhh... you mean filler. LOL
Ahahahah my bad!
Dec 6, 2012
260 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
Price is ok, but this thing is too heavy, uncomfortable to hold in one hand; motor is brushed and it's only one speed, not variable, so everytime you press the button it zooms to full speed instantly.
I returned it and got a 18V Ridgid one instead.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17330 posts
4723 upvotes

any recommend fillers?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10635 posts
6009 upvotes
Toronto
torwizard wrote: Price is ok, but this thing is too heavy, uncomfortable to hold in one hand; motor is brushed and it's only one speed, not variable, so everytime you press the button it zooms to full speed instantly.
Yeah for atleast double the price
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17330 posts
4723 upvotes
torwizard wrote: Price is ok, but this thing is too heavy, uncomfortable to hold in one hand; motor is brushed and it's only one speed, not variable, so everytime you press the button it zooms to full speed instantly.
i love the 18V Ridgid one...ever since i got it this spring...I have been using for swapping tires for many cars...i even ask my friends to come over and I will swap for free...LOL...

however, i am thinking to get this too..just in case the Ridgid stop working one day...as a backup
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Dec 6, 2012
260 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: i love the 18V Ridgid one...ever since i got it this spring...I have been using for swapping tires for many cars...i even ask my friends to come over and I will swap for free...LOL...

however, i am thinking to get this too..just in case the Ridgid stop working one day...as a backup
That's what LSA is for...Slightly Smiling Face
The Ridgid may actually easily outlast this Mastercraft too, based on many reviews stating that it died after one tire swapFace With Tears Of Joy
Feb 10, 2013
255 posts
256 upvotes
Moncton
kiasu wrote: any recommend fillers?
Not really, I just grab Bubly Sodastream flavouring because that’s something we use.

Also don’t forget Rakuten
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17330 posts
4723 upvotes
torwizard wrote: That's what LSA is for...Slightly Smiling Face
The Ridgid may actually easily outlast this Mastercraft too, based on many reviews stating that it died after one tire swapFace With Tears Of Joy
i know...i like the LSA...but i have to take it into the situation what happen when i am on second tire and it stop working...then it will be FML that time...
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17330 posts
4723 upvotes

by the way, where do you see get 10$ CT Money back when spend $40? is it personal or for all?
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12258 posts
6058 upvotes
Yea for aLot more.

I told my wife a couple years ago why buy that chevy malibu when a hellcat is so much better. Different ballpark I spent 4 times more then the Malibu. Point is that ridgid would be alot better but more $$ different class
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Dec 6, 2012
260 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
kiasu wrote: i know...i like the LSA...but i have to take it into the situation what happen when i am on second tire and it stop working...then it will be FML that time...
Impact wrench is nice-to-have for tire changes, not a necessity. You only need a breaker barSlightly Smiling Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9996 posts
1339 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought this.

Been manually taking out and putting back in lug bolts for the longest time. **** that now!
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2331 posts
573 upvotes
torwizard wrote: Impact wrench is nice-to-have for tire changes, not a necessity. You only need a breaker barSlightly Smiling Face
Not a necessity, but it makes life so much nicer like blending a smoothie with a hand whisk versus using a blender. Takes like 3 seconds to brappp a lugnut off. It's hard going back to a breaker bar.

If just using for tire changes, I'd just get an extended length black socket in the size you need. I have a full set too that was on sale, but I just use 19 mm for my GM car. Mazda takes a 21 mm iirc. Make sure to use a torque wrench to tighten lugnuts up and don't use the impact wrench.
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!