• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2019 2:07 pm
[OP]
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
40 posts
75 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] MasterCraft 7in1 multibit driver (2 pack) $5

2 pack (one regular size and one stubby size) of a 7 in 1 multi bit screw driver.

Yes the reviews are bad because the regular size ones bits fall out but before you start crying about that, remember it's $5 for two

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mast ... gDeals.com
32 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11500 posts
2932 upvotes
I have a couple of these sets... very solid, bits are durable...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
14881 posts
15730 upvotes
Oakville
Okcoolguy wrote: 2 pack (one regular size and one stubby size) of a 7 in 1 multi bit screw driver.

Yes the reviews are bad because the regular size ones bits fall out but before you start crying about that, remember it's $5 for two

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mast ... gDeals.com
These are the best deal. I have a bunch of them around the house to be handy, especially if you have family members who like to borrow your tools and not return them.

Yea, the magnet isn't as strong as the quikpik units, but it's much cheaper and I find the bits to be just as hard if not harder.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13815 posts
4272 upvotes
Toronto
Good price. I prefer ratcheting screwdrivers but I still might pick up a couple of these.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48671 posts
5568 upvotes
Toronto
Kurtz7834 wrote: Good price. I prefer ratcheting screwdrivers but I still might pick up a couple of these.
Any recommendations for one? I want one too but don't want to spend too much, couldn't even find many options on AliExpress too lol.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13815 posts
4272 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Any recommendations for one? I want one too but don't want to spend too much, couldn't even find many options on AliExpress too lol.
I like the ratcheting driver in this 80 piece Mastercraft set.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mast ... p.html#srp

I have a few of these around house, car etc. Comes in a bag. Comes with a bunch of other screwdrivers, there are times when a multibit screwdriver won't fit.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13815 posts
4272 upvotes
Toronto
engineered wrote: These are the best deal. I have a bunch of them around the house to be handy, especially if you have family members who like to borrow your tools and not return them.

Yea, the magnet isn't as strong as the quikpik units, but it's much cheaper and I find the bits to be just as hard if not harder.
I find that screwdrivers are the most used tool, and also the ones that like to walk away or get lost the most frequently.
This $5 deal is awesome, I'm gonna pick up 4 or 5.
Feb 5, 2019
156 posts
140 upvotes
These are handy to have around.

I find the bits in these units to be much stronger and less likely to round than the Picquics.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2007
2694 posts
707 upvotes
Scarborough
"This a grate buy!" Say it with a Tam O'Shanter. :wink:
Oct 28, 2013
113 posts
74 upvotes
Saskatoon
These are poor copies of Pic Quic screwdrivers.
I bought 2 of the larger Mastercraft ones and they can be described using 1 word - junk.
During the first challenging job with each of them....both broke.
Buy something better.....like a real Pic Quic. I probably have 10 of them in different pieces of equipment.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13815 posts
4272 upvotes
Toronto
JDK111 wrote: These are poor copies of Pic Quic screwdrivers.
I bought 2 of the larger Mastercraft ones and they can be described using 1 word - junk.
During the first challenging job with each of them....both broke.
Buy something better.....like a real Pic Quic. I probably have 10 of them in different pieces of equipment.
You broke 2 Mastercraft screwdrivers on first use? WTH were you doing with them?

Mastercraft stuff is not pro grade but I have always found it to be reasonable quality for home use, and this is almost a Dollarama price.
Oct 28, 2013
113 posts
74 upvotes
Saskatoon
Kurtz7834 wrote: You broke 2 Mastercraft screwdrivers on first use? WTH were you doing with them?

Mastercraft stuff is not pro grade but I have always found it to be reasonable quality for home use, and this is almost a Dollarama price.
I didn't say 'first use'
The connection between the steel shank (that holds the bits) and plastic handle broke on both under hard twists.
Dollarama price for Dollarama quality.

Get a Pic Quic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)