Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Mastercraft Inspection Camera (laptop/OTG cell viewing) 17.93/19.93/29.93 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2021 5:35 pm
Sep 8, 2002
300 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Endoscope.... Just get one of these from Amazon. Doesn’t have the master craft brand but way higher res. Does require an app, and the device creates a WiFi network that you need your phone to log into.
Sep 8, 2002
300 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Endoscope.... Just get one of these from Amazon. Doesn’t have the master craft brand but way higher res. Does require an app, and the device creates a WiFi network that you need your phone to log into.
Apr 28, 2007
356 posts
201 upvotes
Regina
iambored wrote: Endoscope.... Just get one of these from Amazon. Doesn’t have the master craft brand but way higher res. Does require an app, and the device creates a WiFi network that you need your phone to log into.
Maybe a better deal than the $50 one... but using an app - who knows who else is looking at your endoscopy videos? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
pooper wrote: You’ll need another bigger hole for the flashlight.these things will do closeup okay but are not powerful enough to light up a dark attic.
Not sure about the attic. Took a quick look inside the wall where I need to patch it up. The dust on the lens from the sheetrock definitely makes it more grainy.
Images
  • usbcamera20210307161529.jpg
Last edited by cloak on Mar 7th, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 8, 2002
300 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
warrenz wrote: Maybe a better deal than the $50 one... but using an app - who knows who else is looking at your endoscopy videos? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Haha. Yes. Always a risk with any app, especially made in China hardware that is incredibly inexpensive. But I only use this endoscope for house maintenance type of stuff... not anything more kinky :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8049 posts
8624 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Lowb4ller wrote: Thanks OP found some at 9,93$.
Whereeeeeee
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
2143 posts
2603 upvotes
Toronto
RunnerForDeals wrote: The OPs was sold out, but my store was clearing out this one...so I picked it up!

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maxi ... c=true#spc
cloak wrote: Seeing a bunch between 50-75. And many at 299.99.

Stocktrack
RunnerForDeals wrote: It was $59
Thanks for the heads up and link

Got the last one for ISPU at another location (crazy it went from $300 to $59, I know the CT markup but still a good deal at $59)

Will be cancelling the ISPU $19.xx one from OP given I rather not deal with apps or laptop and can just share this with family as it’s simple to use
Dec 23, 2017
397 posts
361 upvotes
Got one of these last year for about 30$

Very nice price, also very useless product since 2003 resolution
Banned
Oct 28, 2015
2166 posts
1229 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
iambored wrote: Endoscope.... Just get one of these from Amazon. Doesn’t have the master craft brand but way higher res. Does require an app, and the device creates a WiFi network that you need your phone to log into.
This looks much better than the CT crap!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3744 posts
1986 upvotes
Vancouver
muffin4life wrote: $29.96 in Vancouver!
19.96 in PoCo, but 0 stock. I'm wondering if we can use the same HD trick, buy it at a store that has stock and return it at a store that has a lower price but 0 stock, and buy it again right away...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1613 posts
822 upvotes
toronto
all canadian tire near me had o stock...but just find one that has stock and if its at 20 dollars that store have it shipped for 5 dollars to your home address
No advertising in avatars or sigs
Oct 10, 2016
237 posts
397 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: Whereeeeeee
It was at Donnacona, Qc, but there were only 2 left and I took the other one for my brother.
Mar 10, 2011
570 posts
501 upvotes
Niagara
Ordered 1. Thanks op. I have an eBay one from 5 years ago but this looks like it has much better clarity. I need to run some in will cabling.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
flightdeck wrote: Ordered 1. Thanks op. I have an eBay one from 5 years ago but this looks like it has much better clarity.
LOL if this CT one has "much better clarity" yours must be really really bad? 'Cause it seems like the theme of this thread is this one is quite low quality image as it is.
Mar 27, 2012
357 posts
335 upvotes
416 to the 905
ordered 2.
Thanks OP
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2761 posts
1830 upvotes
GTA
Damn RFD, tempting me for one, but must resist!
Mar 10, 2011
570 posts
501 upvotes
Niagara
ES_Revenge wrote: LOL if this CT one has "much better clarity" yours must be really really bad? 'Cause it seems like the theme of this thread is this one is quite low quality image as it is.
Yep. If I remember correctly I paid about $10 then. It was functional for really up close stuff. If this is the same I'll just return it.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)