Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Mastercraft Rotary Tool Accessory Set, 301-pc $14.99 (75% off, reg: $59.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 6:33 pm
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
nicknam4e wrote: Are these accessory sets compatibles with Ryobi Rotary P460 tools ? I may grab the 301 set and buy P460 tool later.
Should be fine for either the P460 or PRT100B.
nicknam4e wrote: Deal is dead. Too soon, is it normal?
I'm not sure if it's a hard policy but I believe CT will usually honour sales prices up to 2 weeks after sale end date.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1154 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
jdewit wrote: Should be fine for either the P460 or PRT100B.

I'm not sure if it's a hard policy but I believe CT will usually honour sales prices up to 2 weeks after sale end date.
Good to know. I'll try this trick tomorrow with 20% off CT Money redeem. Thanks
-------------
Fido Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 20GB - 25$
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 17$
Videotron Internet : 400/50M cable - 50$
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1154 posts
1056 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
nicknam4e wrote: Good to know. I'll try this trick tomorrow with 20% off CT Money redeem. Thanks
I've just bought the rotary tools with 250 PC kit for $49 in-store. Always sale price at Laval store.
-------------
Fido Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 20GB - 25$
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 17$
Videotron Internet : 400/50M cable - 50$
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
736 upvotes
m8x
On-line price is now $60.

Many here have commented on the varying quality of Mastercraft tools and I completely agree. However, for those specialized tools you use rarely and when on sale, CTC has impressed me with their value. I am fully aware most of the tools are of Chinese origin and do not have the quality of the North American brands (unless they too source from the PRC) but many of the tools are good enough for home use.

In this case, for $15 how could you go wrong ?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 1, 2009
6219 posts
15392 upvotes
ABB Midnight Rider
echotango wrote: On-line price is now $60.

Many here have commented on the varying quality of Mastercraft tools and I completely agree. However, for those specialized tools you use rarely and when on sale, CTC has impressed me with their value. I am fully aware most of the tools are of Chinese origin and do not have the quality of the North American brands (unless they too source from the PRC) but many of the tools are good enough for home use.

In this case, for $15 how could you go wrong ?
Yes, sale looks over now everywhere on Stocktrack. As for quality, I'm not sure I'd pick up an expensive Mastercraft tool with a motor in it, etc but accessories like this? I've had nothing but good experiences. All the best.