Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Mastercraft Socket Set, 41-pc, SAE / Metric, CRV, Nickel-Chrome Plating; $24.99 Save 65% ($55)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2022 12:16 pm
Jan 28, 2007
321 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto

[Canadian Tire] Mastercraft Socket Set, 41-pc, SAE / Metric, CRV, Nickel-Chrome Plating; $24.99 Save 65% ($55)

Mastercraft Socket Set, 41-pc, SAE / Metric, CRV, Nickel-Chrome Plating
#058-9210-0

71 reviews posted, average 4.5 stars
Seems to be decent quality.
compact size, good for leaving in the trunk.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4679 posts
3970 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
If you think you need a socket set but don't know what you'll ever use it for, this is fine.
I have a rinky dink set like this that was an Xmas present years ago. The lack of functionality due to the limited sizes means it collects dust.

If you need a set, but something more substantial
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
2226 posts
52764 upvotes
Scarborough
Includes Between 1/4” and 3/8” drive accessories.. Already have a quite a few... upvoted
Jan 28, 2007
321 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
dreamsite wrote: Includes Between 1/4” and 3/8” drive accessories.. Already have a quite a few... upvoted
Thanks for the upvote.

I was looking for a cheap socket set before and the best deal I found was this one. but lower quality and not as good reviews.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/cert ... 9176p.html

When the one I posted went on sale its only a buck more now and better quality. It's only being used for light duty, like tightening loose bolts around the home. or removing a car battery to replace it.
I think it's good enough for my needs but not likely suitable for bigger jobs.