Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Maximum 3/8 impact bolt remover set 13 pcs $19.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2019 2:00 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2009
921 posts
232 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Maximum 3/8 impact bolt remover set 13 pcs $19.99

Maximum 3/8 inch bolt remover set 13 pcs (Total set of 13 pcs includes metric and imperial)

Sale starts tomorrow Friday Oct 25 2019 to Oct 31 2019

Reg. price was $69.99
Sale $19.99
Saving 70%
Last edited by MasterMK on Oct 24th, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2498 posts
1722 upvotes
Kitchener
Price in title please!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Newbie
Sep 10, 2019
6 posts
4 upvotes
Thank you. Was shopping for a set.
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2018
552 posts
1046 upvotes
Good find! Thanks!

Just realized I lost my wheel lock key. Gonna try to see if these will work.
Newbie
Nov 12, 2018
26 posts
19 upvotes
These have saved my bacon on rectifying problems other people have caused for me :P
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2013
2415 posts
966 upvotes
Burnaby
Bought one last time for the same price. Still in the shrink wrap lol! Not really sure why i bought them, as i normally snap the heads off bolts. Maybe better for rounded nuts.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
13370 posts
13745 upvotes
Oakville
Psykopathik wrote: Bought one last time for the same price. Still in the shrink wrap lol! Not really sure why i bought them, as i normally snap the heads off bolts. Maybe better for rounded nuts.
That's a good thing. Like having an unused fire extinguisher.
Member
Jul 23, 2012
425 posts
153 upvotes
Montreal
AlicW93740 wrote: Good find! Thanks!

Just realized I lost my wheel lock key. Gonna try to see if these will work.
Can also try a 12 point socket if you're unable to find a set. Just get a socket that just fits, gently hammer it on and, watch how easily it comes off while ratcheting; did this as my mom's wheel lock key literally snapped with the pieces stuck inside.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2013
2415 posts
966 upvotes
Burnaby
beneran89 wrote: Can also try a 12 point socket if you're unable to find a set. Just get a socket that just fits, gently hammer it on and, watch how easily it comes off while ratcheting; did this as my mom's wheel lock key literally snapped with the pieces stuck inside.
I reccomend using impact grade sockets, not the shiny chrome ones.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1230 posts
273 upvotes
Would it be wise to use these with the 1/2 inch impact wrench listed earlier from home Depot by using an adapter ?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3226 posts
608 upvotes
+1 op I was looking to buy a socket yesterday. This is amazing kit
Newbie
May 5, 2017
25 posts
3 upvotes
I lost my wheel locks key too.
My wheel locks nut is around 3/4". I bought 1/2" set and the 3/4" socket fit to remove them.
I should buy the cheaper one.

Top