[Canadian Tire] Maximum Fixed/Plunge Router $99.99
- Deal Link:
- 60% off
- September 19, 2019
- Canadian Tire
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maxi ... 6810p.html
The MAXIMUM Fixed/Plunge Router is a great way to equip your workshop with two tools in one. The 11A, 2HP motor runs 11,000 - 25,000 RPM and features a tool-free motor lock and spindle lock so you can quickly switch between the 6" fixed base and 6-1/2" plunge base. The design includes ergonomic handles, and a low centre of gravity keeping you in control as you manoeuvre along your work.
- MAXIMUM Fixed/Plunge Router features a powerful 11A, 2HP motor for heavy-duty applications and continuous use
- Variable speed range of 11,000 - 25,000 RPM with soft-start, to suit the bit and workpiece at-hand
- Great for free-hand edge work and jig work, and ideal for use with a router table with a maximum fixed-depth capacity of 1-3/4" and allows for adjustments as small as 1/64"
- Ideal for mortising, stopped dados, inlay pattern work, and template routing with a maximum plunge-depth capacity of 2" and allows for adjustments as small as 1/256"
- 8-slot self-releasing collets for superior bit retention and easy elimination of damaged bits
- Rough and micro-fine depth adjustments for fast, precise and accurate set-ups
- Choose the straight-edge guide for making parallel routs up to 1" apart or guiding the router along the edge of a workpiece; choose the template guide for making intricate cuts
- Built-in LED work lights illuminate the work surface for greater visibility during routing
- Clear base for better visibility and attaching template-guide bushings
- Precision machined, solid die-cast housing and base for greater accuracy and durabilty
- Dust extraction adaptors to connect to a vacuum and efficiently collect debris
- Spindle lock and tool-free motor lock for fast base change
- Includes: motor pack, plunge base, fixed base, 2 self-releasing collets (1/4 & 1/2"), dust-extraction adaptor (fixed-based), dust-extraction adaptor (plunge-base), chip shield dust collection attachment, collet wrench, and straight edge guide and pattern guide
- Dimensions: 6" (15.2 cm) fixed-base, 6-1/2" (165 mm) plunge-base and 2" (5.1 cm) sub-base opening
- Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)