Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Canadian Tire: Mobil Super 1000 Motor Oil 4.4L $16.19

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2015 8:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9369 posts
11336 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire: Mobil Super 1000 Motor Oil 4.4L $16.19

Hey All, Did a search and didn't find anything. Anyways if your local CT still has these better stock up.

$16.19 for 5W20, 5W30, 10W30 and others.

Managed to pickup a few jugs and going to try to change my own oil for the first time. You can also request Raincheque if they are out (the one I went to was going to issue one to me but then they did a search of their inventory system and found a few jugs)

Enjoy and Happy Hunting.
6 replies
Banned
Mar 12, 2010
1281 posts
53 upvotes
Aurora
Wizard1 wrote: Hey All, Did a search and didn't find anything. Anyways if your local CT still has these better stock up.

$16.19 for 5W20, 5W30, 10W30 and others.

Managed to pickup a few jugs and going to try to change my own oil for the first time. You can also request Raincheque if they are out (the one I went to was going to issue one to me but then they did a search of their inventory system and found a few jugs)

Enjoy and Happy Hunting.
Price is okay. Never used this oil before, been using the GTX brand. Anyone try this variety?
Aug 8, 2007
50 posts
3 upvotes
Markham
tido88 wrote: Price is okay. Never used this oil before, been using the GTX brand. Anyone try this variety?
My acura rdx manual recommends Mobil1. I may be wrong here but I think a lot of other car manuals recommend Mobil1 so I've been just sticking to it

I picked up one last weekend... not the one on the link since it's for another older car..
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1047 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
This is a non-synthetic oil. You could find similar oils at walmart for $12 to $15, sometimes even $10 for 5 liters.

There will be Mobil 1 at CT tomorrow for $31-35, that is a good price for synthetic, on par with US price (considering 1.3 exchange rate)
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11638 posts
2615 upvotes
Montreal
tido88 wrote: Price is okay. Never used this oil before, been using the GTX brand. Anyone try this variety?
They taste the same to my car.

I buy 12L GTX from Costco for ... 34$? I forget.
Anywho I don't need any longer lasting oil.
I do my own oil changes in 10 minutes. The filter is what's the longest to change :razz:
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2004
4579 posts
1589 upvotes
Mississauga
When walmart has their 4.73L value size for 13.88. Those are better deal.
Especially when they have pennzoil.