[Canadian Tire] MotoMaster PreciseFit Wiper Blade with Teflon Clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 9:42 pm
[OP]
Jun 29, 2017
162 posts
357 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] MotoMaster PreciseFit Wiper Blade with Teflon Clearance

I noticed the MotoMaster PreciseFit Wiper Blade with Teflon are on clearance at Canadian Tire. They have okay reviews (3.8 out of 5). I've never used them, but at a 35% discount, I'm going to give them a try. I've noticed a several stores in Ottawa (e.g. Barrhaven) have sold out in the past 24 hours, which makes me think maybe this is a warm deal.

Prices vary:
26" is regular $15.99 on clearance for $10.43
22" is regular $14.99 on clearance for $9.43

Don't trust their "does this fit my vehicle?" check. It said every wiper fits our car...
4 replies
Nov 7, 2017
161 posts
85 upvotes
Tried all CT blades and still nothing better than Bosch.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
5226 posts
1059 upvotes
Markham
bobitto wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 10:18 pm
Tried all CT blades and still nothing better than Bosch.
Which Bosch blades are you buying and where do you buy them from?

Lot of people say to buy OEM refills from dealer is the best and reasonably priced.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jan 14, 2018
8 posts
5 upvotes
CT wiper blades are decent but I always recommend OEM or Bosch. I use OEM if the car still has the stock wiper blades and you are able to slide the old ones out and slide them back in, and Bosch for when you replace the whole blade like what this deal is offering.

For reference a set of Genuine Honda wiper blade rubber inserts are $10 for driver and $8 for passenger for a 8th gen civic and I just checked for Bosch prices and its $27 and $22 but that includes the whole wiper blade assembly + the rubber.
/u/guy990
Nov 7, 2017
161 posts
85 upvotes
Bought Bosch Icon for both cars almost two years ago. No noise at all. Bought them in CT. Previous were also Bosch, but don't remember the model. In between tried Reflex and other. All of them were returned.