Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Motorcycle/ATV Jack - $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2015 9:18 pm
[OP]
Mar 10, 2011
514 posts
438 upvotes
Niagara

[Canadian Tire] Motorcycle/ATV Jack - $99.99

(Crappy Tire) MotoMaster Motorcycle/ATV Jack, 1500 lbs Originally $159.99

Hot or warm? Did the forum search. Most stores in Toronto and Hamilton Niagara still have stock when I checked. Mixed reviews. Seems like decent lift. Wouldn't use it for the GoldWing though. :razz:
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
13 replies
[OP]
Mar 10, 2011
514 posts
438 upvotes
Niagara
4 out of 5 stars is bad, or do you mean for the 1 stars reviews they were bad?
I bought one based on the overall rating, the majority of owners seem happy and people generally post negative reviews in abundance when the device is overall bad.
I better go get mine out of the box and try it out. I'll report back. I'll try to keep it updated over time.
Feb 13, 2013
30 posts
10 upvotes
meh.

I bought one a few years ago when it was on sale for $59...but I don't think they go that cheap anymore. I'm pretty sure they will go on sale down to $69 or 79 though...

After 2 years, mine just stopped working. Fortunately, my bike wasn't on it. I have read reviews of people's ATV jacks getting stuck while their bike is in the air...so when I went to use mine after a long period without use, I decided to jack it up, then try to release it all the way down before putting my bike on it. It raised up okay, but then only came down about 1/3 of the way. I've googled if there are any fixes, but it appears that I just have a really large paperweight.
Mar 2, 2014
747 posts
426 upvotes
flightdeck wrote: (Crappy Tire)

Hot or warm? Did the forum search.
Oh yea RFD search knows crappy tire is Canadian tire. Use proper names if you want it to work
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5059 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
scorown wrote: Oh yea RFD search knows crappy tire is Canadian tire. Use proper names if you want it to work
lol.
For experiment, I tried to search with crappy tire and got 64 results. haha.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
[OP]
Mar 10, 2011
514 posts
438 upvotes
Niagara
scorown wrote: Oh yea RFD search knows crappy tire is Canadian tire. Use proper names if you want it to work
I didn't search for the retailer, I looked for the item.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1804 posts
269 upvotes
Mississauga
Had an Ex pick one up for her bike. Honda Shadow off Kijji. $50. Never pay more for one as they are usually around at that price.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2005
1685 posts
109 upvotes
Bought the same off Kijiji for $50, works fine for me
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2005
1685 posts
109 upvotes
betamaxman wrote: Looks solid enough to me. You think a 2 ton jack won't hold the front of a 500lb motorcycle?
The bike's already on the centre stand. If it's anything like mine, there's maybe 20lbs on that jack
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
1287 posts
500 upvotes
I have this jack and it works well with my 900lb touring bike..I use ratchet type tiedowns to secure the motorcycles frame onto the jack. I can also move it while its up in the air without any worries once its properly tied down. I picked it up a while back on sale for $79.99
Heatware: 56-0-0
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12160 posts
3508 upvotes
Have this jack, but unable to use it currently, as the frame of my bike is just as wide as the support arms, meaning, the bike precariously sits right at the edges of the jacks platform... bike clearance is too low to put boards or anything between, trying to get someone to weld extensions onto the platforms.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)