Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Frypan $39.99 for 26cm | $49.99 for 30cm

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2021 2:55 pm
May 22, 2015
389 posts
161 upvotes
Toronto, ON
desolatioN wrote: Which part? The colour ?
Their "regular" model number start with "C1----", whereas premium models start with "C3----". On Amazon, their other suggested items show premium versions, which look different (regular is more glossy), and model number and price difference. The one you linked is just different item.

On Ninja website they show these differences between models
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3808 posts
2784 upvotes
toronto
been on the fence about these for a while. my wife wants a stainless set but I think we are better off with these. whats everyone think stainless vs these foodi ones? we are not searing or anything just regular day to day cooking
Got that FIDO account!
Nov 13, 2017
107 posts
107 upvotes
sparkaction wrote: I want to try this since it’s advertised as NeverStick and metal utensil safe but 1 year warranty seems like the manufacturer is unsure of their claims.
I bought the 12 inch pan during the last sale and have been very satisfied with it so far. Obviously everything is non-stick starting out so we'll see how it holds up lol. The construction of it seems more solid than other pans that I have and it definitely has some weight to it (in a good way).

I was impressed to read on the package that it comes with a lifetime warranty and then the fine print said they define a lifetime as 5 years Face With Tears Of Joy. But still 5 years is pretty good life out of a non-stick pan.
Feb 24, 2007
154 posts
78 upvotes
Thornhill
riseagainstthemachine wrote: been on the fence about these for a while. my wife wants a stainless set but I think we are better off with these. whats everyone think stainless vs these foodi ones? we are not searing or anything just regular day to day cooking
If you're building a set from scratch I would generally advise that pots should be stainless since they'll last forever and there is really minimal added benefit in non stick pots aside from slightly easier cleaning. A set like this would probably be good just for the pots but I don't own it so I can't say with certainty:
https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 29551.html

If you're set on non stick for everything for the ease of cleaning aspect I would veer in the direction of the the Ninja Neverstick on the assumption that their claims on durability hold up with their coating strength.

For pans most households would benefit from multiple options depending on what you're cooking.
I personally use a combination of stainless steel and non-stick. Stainless for searing meats and non-stick for eggs, stir fries, sauteing veggies, etc.
Many use cast iron which is great but requires a bit more upkeep.

For Non-Stick I have the 12 inch Ninja Neverstick Premium which I would have no problem recommending. It's a good solid heavy pan for this price point.
I also have the all clad non stick pans that went on sale at the bay a while back in 8 and 10 inches. They're also very good but if I were to do it again I'd probably stick to the Neverstick assuming their durability claims hold up in the long-term.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5075 posts
2867 upvotes
I've used one of these almost daily for the past several months and they are the best pans I've ever used.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Aug 12, 2013
155 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trying to compare the long term performance between this and the Heritage The Rock sets (and the Heritage The Rock Diamond sets), since I want to refresh all my cookware at once.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2267 posts
608 upvotes
goodhours wrote: Their "regular" model number start with "C1----", whereas premium models start with "C3----". On Amazon, their other suggested items show premium versions, which look different (regular is more glossy), and model number and price difference. The one you linked is just different item.

On Ninja website they show these differences between models
Here are the differences:

- thicker base (3.3mm vs 4.5mm)
- Exterior is black silicone polyester coating on essential vs anodized on premium
- Finishing is shot and bean blasted for the premium
- handles are pressed on essential vs cast on premium
- Lid rim is 4mm on essential vs 13mm on premium
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
1460 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone use them on an induction stove?
How is the experience?
Jul 14, 2006
735 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
litebrite wrote: Anyone know how these compare to the Heritage The Rock pans?
I've personally had poor experiences with the rock pans. Everything stuck to it after 3-4 months of daily use.
I also only use wooden utensils.

I'm currently using the neverstick premium set I purchased a few months back and I've been incredibly happy.
Electric stovetop + oven use daily.
Tossed them in the dishwasher many times. It's still the same performance as day 1.

I'm not sure how it'll hold up after a year or two though but I'm optimistic for now.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5251 posts
7742 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
riseagainstthemachine wrote: been on the fence about these for a while. my wife wants a stainless set but I think we are better off with these. whats everyone think stainless vs these foodi ones? we are not searing or anything just regular day to day cooking
Stainless is best for your health and for the environment, yeah. I've been looking at buying a new nonstick for years, because my carbon steel and stainless steel skillets struggle with some things.

I would try your hand at learning how to cook on a stainless steel skillet or seasoning a carbon steel skillet, if I were you.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2015
1027 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just picked one up, is there a lid to purchase as well?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1349 posts
930 upvotes
YYC
luckiecookie wrote: Does anyone use them on an induction stove?
How is the experience?
I use mine on an induction stove and it works fine. Due to the thickness of the pan, it takes a bit longer to heat up. Never tried using maximum setting for heating - only up to medium high (7 / 10).

My only complaint is that the bottom isn't flat so when I pour oil into the pan it works its way to the edges instead of staying in the middle.

As for a lid, I went to my local Goodwill store and found a heavy glass lid that fits perfectly for $1.50.
Oct 1, 2012
334 posts
214 upvotes
GVR
Bought both 12 and 14 inches pans. Solid quality and work well with induction cooktop. Wife is happy. Thx!
Jan 20, 2021
43 posts
37 upvotes
British Columbia
I have bought this pan earlier this year and I can tell you that IT NEVERSTICKS. These pans by Ninja Foodi is alot better than my previous Ticino/Lagostina pans. Feels premium. It is a bit on the heavier side. Highly recommended if you are in need of a non-stick pan.
Sep 7, 2003
944 posts
424 upvotes
Thanks OP grabbed both sizes tonight. Had a couple offers and got back another $20 in points. Pretty solid deal!
Jan 3, 2013
504 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
Picked up a 12 inch tonight.

The quality seems good for this price. It isn’t a light frying pan with a nice heavy feel and thick base. I hope that prevents any warping.
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
2038 posts
2652 upvotes
TORONTO
Shipping is 16$ for 2. Still worth it?
RACISM IS THE WORST VIRUS