Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick 26cm ($39.99) & 30cm ($49.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2021 1:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1512 posts
6805 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick 26cm ($39.99) & 30cm ($49.99)

This is a great pan, back at a great price!

Tip 1: Make sure you check your Triangle offers for extra bonues. I had a "Spend $40 get $5 CT$" and "5x points on pots" offers.

Tip 2: Order for ISPU via Rakuten.ca to 2% cashback.

Features
  • Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Frypan will not stick, chip, or flake
  • NeverStick™ Technology ensures the durable, textured Ninja™ exclusive non-stick coating is metal-utensil safe
  • No butter or oil needed for cooking
  • Sear, sauté, griddle, pan fry, shallow fry, deep fry, boil, steam, braise, bake, roast, and broil with ease
  • Excellent food release without sticking
  • Shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior is stronger than stainless steel
  • Handles and non-stick coating are all oven safe up to 500°F (260°C)
  • Free of PFOA, PFAS, cadmium, and lead
  • All range capable: Gas, electric, glass, ceramic, and induction
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Available in variety of sizes
Images
  • download.png
109 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2312 posts
1871 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP.
One of the best..
-------
Thank you
Nov 12, 2017
635 posts
589 upvotes
Decent price, but I'm wondering why its saying the retail price is $139.99
Aug 17, 2012
411 posts
540 upvotes
Victoria
krispy4 wrote: Decent price, but I'm wondering why its saying the retail price is $139.99
Typical Canadian Tire MSRP inflation. $1000 on sale for $50! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes To be fair, pans and wristwatches are also some of the worst items for inflated MSRP.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3045 posts
4261 upvotes
Calgary
I have always found "metal utensil safe" to be disingenuous when it comes to non-stick fry pans. I had a "don't do it stupid, but still did it" moment years ago and learned the hard way when I thought I could cut a piece of meat in half and ended up scratching the surface. Or when I decided to make caramelized pecans with brown sugar and butter, and the brown sugar left swirl patterns all over the surface of the pan.

That said, these Ninja pans seem to have glowing reviews, and is their non-stick really that much better than anything else out in the market?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3206 posts
860 upvotes
ZipSpeed wrote: I have always found "metal utensil safe" to be disingenuous when it comes to non-stick fry pans. I had a "don't do it stupid, but still did it" moment years ago and learned the hard way when I thought I could cut a piece of meat in half and ended up scratching the surface. Or when I decided to make caramelized pecans with brown sugar and butter, and the brown sugar left swirl patterns all over the surface of the pan.

That said, these Ninja pans seem to have glowing reviews, and is their non-stick really that much better than anything else out in the market?
Yes, they are in fact a grade better, absolutely fantastic pans. My only regret was buying the pans alone and not the whole set......
Last edited by dvdvideo on Dec 3rd, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 16, 2007
859 posts
410 upvotes
Mississauga
The Costco is just the regular version and not the premium version, so it’s not hard anodized aluminum. I was eyeing it during Black Friday and it was down to $230.

If anyone is picking up the Canadian Tire set, today (Friday) they have a one day special for Triangle members spend $200, get $40 back in CT money. Tempted to pick it up but more of a want than a need and I have no space.
Nitecrawller wrote: Is this better than the costco 12 piece set ?
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Dec 3rd, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 1, 2021
21 posts
8 upvotes
Nitecrawller wrote: Is this better than the costco 12 piece set ?
The Costco price is $289.99 but they have it for an even better price on the official Ninja website at $249.99
Dec 16, 2007
859 posts
410 upvotes
Mississauga
Rock pans are not induction compatible. I had one of the Heritage rock and it lasted me two years before the non stick stopped working entirely.
ThatBrownGuy wrote: How are these in comparison to the Rock pans?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4940 posts
2552 upvotes
Way better. I've been using for around a year now. Best non-stick pans I've ever used and I've tried many. Well worth it, bought a set for my mom who is a cook by trade and she loves them too. I have a couple of rock pans, they are ok at best. Ninja figured it out, use my large ninja pan more than my cast iron now.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Nov 11, 2010
176 posts
200 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
I got this when it was this price I think early summer? great pan, though mine has warped a little bit (blame a gas range for that), so eggs tend to slide to the sides when cracking but still non sticking like it came out of the box.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3206 posts
860 upvotes
I have one rock pan, it's good at first but I can tell already after a few months it's starting to wear a bit, where as the ninja is not. The bottom and handle are also not as high a quality as the ninja premium. I think the ninja are worth the extra money, not that the rock is bad per say.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4940 posts
2552 upvotes
Over9K wrote: The Costco price is $289.99 but they have it for an even better price on the official Ninja website at $249.99
The Costco ones are not the premium ones like at Canadian Tire. Costco ones are the lower quality series
Dec 16, 2007
859 posts
410 upvotes
Mississauga
Costco is 12 piece and the Ninja site is 10 piece and it’s both the regular version and not the premium version which is induction compatible and hard anodized, which is what makes it durable and even heating.

If anyone just wants the regular version, than Amazon has it for the cheapest:

https://www.amazon.ca/NinjaTM-FoodiTM-N ... ore&sr=1-2
Over9K wrote: The Costco price is $289.99 but they have it for an even better price on the official Ninja website at $249.99
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4940 posts
2552 upvotes
Chris883 wrote: Has anyone put these in the dishwasher?
pretty much every day for the past year or so. no issues in a dishwasher.