Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick 26cm ($39.99) & 30cm ($49.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2021 1:21 pm
Tags:
None
May 1, 2021
23 posts
8 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote: Costco is 12 piece and the Ninja site is 10 piece and it’s both the regular version and not the premium version which is induction compatible and hard anodized, which is what makes it durable and even heating.

If anyone just wants the regular version, than Amazon has it for the cheapest:

https://www.amazon.ca/NinjaTM-FoodiTM-N ... ore&sr=1-2
The non-premium version is also compatible with induction
Dec 16, 2009
486 posts
422 upvotes
You can get this same thing at https://www.ninjakitchen.com/ for $299, less $59.95 (Code CYBER20), AND you get a Free Ninja Chopper. Save the money up front, no need to worry about points... $239.80 in my cart right now.
Jul 16, 2008
219 posts
302 upvotes
Great non-stick pan. My only gripe with it is that the middle bulges out very slightly, not enough to affect normal cooking but enough to make oil slide to the edge of the pan. Anyone else have this issue or do I have bit more of a defective one. It's not warped at all on the bottom and only use the pan with an electric range.
Dec 16, 2009
486 posts
422 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote: Costco is 12 piece and the Ninja site is 10 piece and it’s both the regular version and not the premium version which is induction compatible and hard anodized, which is what makes it durable and even heating.

If anyone just wants the regular version, than Amazon has it for the cheapest:

https://www.amazon.ca/NinjaTM-FoodiTM-N ... ore&sr=1-2
https://www.ninjakitchen.com/compare/cookware/
Only the 2 pans are available in 5.7mm core, and they are NOT sold in kits. The kits at Ninja and CDN Tire are the same thing.
Dec 24, 2011
819 posts
537 upvotes
elkabong wrote: You can get this same thing at https://www.ninjakitchen.com/ for $299, less $59.95 (Code CYBER20), AND you get a Free Ninja Chopper. Save the money up front, no need to worry about points... $239.80 in my cart right now.
I ordered from them on Black Friday. Prices are in USD, even though it doesn't specifically state that anywhere and when you checkout it even has a little note saying charge will be in CAD. There is also a $25 surcharge since it ships from the States. I will say Ninja has amazing customer service if you order directly from them, so there is that to consider as well since the pans come with a 10-year guarantee.

It was still a better deal for me as I got the 13-piece premium set for $350 CAD all-in, but just keep that in mind.
Last edited by cstriker045 on Dec 3rd, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 12, 2005
896 posts
279 upvotes
Kelowna
Got these over the summer when they were last on sale. Our family were in the restaurant biz for decades. And these are the very best non-stick pans we've ever had. Don't hesitate. These are amazing.
Jan 25, 2016
727 posts
1132 upvotes
Toronto
Over9K wrote: The non-premium version is also compatible with induction
Didn’t know there was a premium and non-premium model. Which are the Canadian Tire pans?

Been using these pans daily for 6 months. Best I’ve ever owned. The Le Creuset non-stick pans I’ve spent thousands on were rubbish in comparison.
Dec 16, 2007
876 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
That’s the US site. The poster I was replying to with the $249 price referred to the regular non premium set on the Canadian Ninja site. The premium version on the Canadian site shows as 13 piece.

https://www.ninjakitchen.ca/products/ni ... ?view=grid
elkabong wrote: https://www.ninjakitchen.com/compare/cookware/
Only the 2 pans are available in 5.7mm core, and they are NOT sold in kits. The kits at Ninja and CDN Tire are the same thing.
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Dec 3rd, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1116 posts
436 upvotes
Scholesy wrote: Great non-stick pan. My only gripe with it is that the middle bulges out very slightly, not enough to affect normal cooking but enough to make oil slide to the edge of the pan. Anyone else have this issue or do I have bit more of a defective one. It's not warped at all on the bottom and only use the pan with an electric range.
I have this exact same problem.

If I had known this, I probably wouldn't have bought this pan ... because if you're someone who fries eggs occassionally, the eggs will curve around the edges of the pan like a half-moon. It's nuts.

Maybe you and I got a defective one...
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.
Dec 16, 2009
486 posts
422 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote: That’s the US site.
Good Grief. It's 2021. What kind of company doesn't even flip you automatically to your home country's pricing at least? Ugh. Sorry about that, you are totally right.
May 1, 2021
23 posts
8 upvotes
HelloNanaimo wrote: Didn’t know there was a premium and non-premium model. Which are the Canadian Tire pans?

Been using these pans daily for 6 months. Best I’ve ever owned. The Le Creuset non-stick pans I’ve spent thousands on were rubbish in comparison.
The individual ones OP refers to are the premium ones. But someone else linked to the set, which is regular but also on sale.
Dec 16, 2007
876 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
On the Costco.ca site, it lists the 13 pieces premium set as $349.99 but sadly it links to a dead page. For anyone with the $25 coupon from that Gift of Membership deal, this would've been a decent deal. I personally didn't even see the 13 piece set when I searched the site on Black Friday...so either it sold out or they're adding it? Maybe they'll restock.
Images
  • SmartSelect_20211203-140739_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by dragonflower77 on Dec 3rd, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 12, 2010
545 posts
907 upvotes
Can anyone confirm if spending CT money goes towards offers like "Spend $60, get $10 in CT money"? Also if ordering online for in store pickup will correctly apply these promotions?
Sep 30, 2019
172 posts
196 upvotes
don't want to be the one negative nellie, but bought these pans (both the larger and smaller size) last spring--light duty ever since and just notice two dings in the coating of the larger pan.

we're talking about light duty (we don't fry a lot of stuff, and primarily use our tri-ply ss for most cooking), hand wash only, non-metal utensils only.

not really affecting the performance for now, but i have no doubt that once a ding/chip starts in these coated pans, it's only a matter of time. . .

honestly, we are stumped as to how it happened?
Dec 16, 2007
876 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
I remember reading in a post that it does as it's like paying cash, but the person paid with real and CT money. For in-store pickup, they have to charge you before the offer ends.

I used a spend $50 get $10 CT through online order on a Thursday but CT only processed my order and charged me on Friday, so I didn't get $10, but had to call in and the CSR credited me $10 in CT.
ArchZeratul wrote: Can anyone confirm if spending CT money goes towards offers like "Spend $60, get $10 in CT money"? Also if ordering online for in store pickup will correctly apply these promotions?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2533 posts
1865 upvotes
GTA
Initially tempted. But after watching this comparison video, I don't think I will spend the extra money.

That's just me. Judge it for yourself.

Here is the video / link:

¸

- - - - -
;)
Dec 16, 2007
876 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
Yikes. That's not good news. If you bought it at Canadian Tire, they carry a one year in store exchange warranty. Maybe return the chipped ones for new ones? Warranty mentioned at bottom of the page.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ninj ... a+cookware
afong636807717107645200 wrote: don't want to be the one negative nellie, but bought these pans (both the larger and smaller size) last spring--light duty ever since and just notice two dings in the coating of the larger pan.

we're talking about light duty (we don't fry a lot of stuff, and primarily use our tri-ply ss for most cooking), hand wash only, non-metal utensils only.

not really affecting the performance for now, but i have no doubt that once a ding/chip starts in these coated pans, it's only a matter of time. . .

honestly, we are stumped as to how it happened?
Dec 24, 2011
819 posts
537 upvotes
DragOnT wrote: Initially tempted. But after watching this comparison video, I don't think I will spend the extra money.

That's just me. Judge it for yourself.

Here is the video / link:

Thanks for the link.

Just curious, what part of the review didn't you like? I skimmed the video though, so maybe there is something I missed.