Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick 26cm ($39.99) & 30cm ($49.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2021 1:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1922 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
smoter wrote: Anyone have any luck registering their pan online?
I keep getting an invalid product message when I enter the model number for the 30cm version (C30030C).
Got the same error on my phone. Used desktop and it worked fine.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4354 posts
1765 upvotes
Ottawa
dragonflower77 wrote: The 10 piece set is still $299 at Canadian Tire and so are the individual pans. Today, Dec 10 only, Canadian Tire has a one day spend $200 or more, get $50 Canadian Tire back. I also had a personal 30x points Triangle anniversary sale and a 25X points on cookware offer on the app so I picked it up. Looked at my receipt and got back $125 in Canadian Tire points and they all stacked. For anyone looking at this set, check your offers or see if they’re available to swap.
do those promos work online?
link to the set?
also what's the anniversary bonus?
Dec 16, 2007
876 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ninj ... 6220p.html

They work online if you activate them in the Triangle app before you purchase. You need to be signed up to the Triangle app and every week, they send you offers, similar to the PC Optimum offers. Everyone gets different offers weekly. If you online order, the store needs to process and charge you before the offers expires for you to get the bonus $.

The best way is to activate all offers that stack. The 30x anniversary offer bonus was in my personal offer as I reached a year as a Triangle member, but my dad and my husband both got the offer too. Although the spend $200 get $50 is pretty much almost over in Ontario, so best to wait for the next one. 30x is like 12% and 25x is 8% in CT money back.

When I bought the 30cm frying pan earlier this year, I used a spend $50, get $10 offer I had in the app. Bought some candies as a filler to make it over $50 so got the pan for $40.

To add, they allow you to swap offers. So I saw they had the 25x for buying cookware and swapped it with 25x hockey equipment using the app.
May 31, 2017
132 posts
106 upvotes
The_Capn wrote: I got this when it was this price I think early summer? great pan, though mine has warped a little bit (blame a gas range for that), so eggs tend to slide to the sides when cracking but still non sticking like it came out of the box.
Scholesy wrote: Great non-stick pan. My only gripe with it is that the middle bulges out very slightly, not enough to affect normal cooking but enough to make oil slide to the edge of the pan. Anyone else have this issue or do I have bit more of a defective one. It's not warped at all on the bottom and only use the pan with an electric range.

I'm noticing the same thing today, the bottom seems to be turning into a slight dome. Oil, butter or eggs are pushed out to the sides of the pan into a halo
NightRain wrote: I haven't had this problem. Cook eggs 3 to 5 times a week.
Just curious, what kind of stove are you using your pan on? Mine is gas and seems to match @The_Capn 's experience
Dec 14, 2005
190 posts
141 upvotes
How does this compare to the TFAL, made in France, premium line of nonstick pans?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4667 posts
1940 upvotes
WFH
Bobbylaw wrote: I'm noticing the same thing today, the bottom seems to be turning into a slight dome. Oil, butter or eggs are pushed out to the sides of the pan into a halo
It's better than warping to the center like T-Fal pans. I'd rather my eggs migrated towards the edge than pooled as a mass in the center.
May 31, 2017
132 posts
106 upvotes
dirtmover wrote: It's better than warping to the center like T-Fal pans. I'd rather my eggs migrated towards the edge than pooled as a mass in the center.
I don't really worry how my eggs look but I noticed it was a bit impractical when trying to saute some vegetables in butter. Only those sitting in the outside of the pan were even sitting in butter.

Great non-stick and heavy duty pan. Just wondering if there's much point in me going to get a replacement if the same thing will happen again on my gas stove
Oct 21, 2004
432 posts
30 upvotes
they are not heat efficient as the stainless steel or cast iron pans with induction cook top
Jul 31, 2018
139 posts
94 upvotes
Missed the OP deal..
Just Picked up the 12" from CDN Tire in Markham for 59.88 yesterday..
Not advertised online and appears in store only.
Images
  • Screenshot_20211228-131728_Gallery.jpg