Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups $94.99 in-store only

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2019 5:20 pm
[OP]
Apr 1, 2017
891 posts
1443 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Ninja Professional Blender & Nutri Ninja Cups $94.99 in-store only

Lowest I've seen in a while. Even better if you have Canadian Tire gift cards bought on discount previously.

In-store only.
Images
  • Ninja blender.jpg
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
23 replies
Jun 30, 2019
28 posts
53 upvotes
Canadian Tire be like : SALE!!!! Was: 299.99, now: 94.99
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2007
4194 posts
370 upvotes
i was thinking buying this to replace my cheap Sunbeam Oster blender i got from walmart, is it worth it?
Jan 4, 2007
331 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
I hear Vitamix blends much better, you can make soup and has 7 year warranty. 4x the price though.
Aug 15, 2018
189 posts
270 upvotes
Vancouver
The ninja does a very good job blending ice, it can create really good slushies and smoothies with a. perfect thickness. However, no way this will compete with a vitamix. I'm more than happy with this same blender, just I'm 100% going to upgrade once this one breaks down. 2 years of daily usage and still haven't had any issues in case someone is wondering
Dec 24, 2011
641 posts
216 upvotes
Love this blender, I prefer it over the Vitamix/Blendtec for my use - 95% of the time it's used for making morning smoothies.

Vitamix definitely is better for soups/dips/etc or larger batches, but due to it's power and only needing a single-serve size, the Vitamix actually warms the smoothie too much so I need to use half a cup of ice. With the NInja cups it still comes out with the same consistency as the Vitamix, but I don't need to use any ice cubes. It's also super convenient to be able to just throw a lid on the Ninja Cups and take it to-go, as opposed to have to wash two dishes.

I do agree the larger Ninja blender unit isn't comparable to the Vitamix, but it's still nice to have.
[OP]
Apr 1, 2017
891 posts
1443 upvotes
urir10 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 10:12 pm
i was thinking buying this to replace my cheap Sunbeam Oster blender i got from walmart, is it worth it?
sumtimw0ng wrote:
Sep 8th, 2019 10:19 pm
is it worth it?
Yes definitely worth it. I've used mine on the daily for 3 years. It crushes everything from ice, frozen veg + fruits, seeds, dried shrimps, beans... I don't even use a food processor.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1470 posts
449 upvotes
Montreal, QC
best to go with amazon then. cashback is 5% on rakuten
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
1257 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Ninja's are the best until you get up to Vitamix spend.

I have one that i've used (literally) daily for 3 years without a single problem. Mostly protein shakes but also mixed drinks, soups, etc. It gets a workout.