[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1283 posts
1665 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] NOMA 180 Degree LED Solar Motion Sensor Light $44.99

start from Thursday.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/noma ... 0995p.html

get 25GC if over 125$ online and pay with Master pass. ( pls see another thread ).
canadian-tire-25-canadian-tire-gc-when- ... 0-2393908/
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 4th, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
8 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15139 posts
16128 upvotes
Oakville
I think amazon.ca has these regularly priced at or under this sale price. Nicer ones too.
Feb 22, 2010
365 posts
269 upvotes
engineered wrote: I think amazon.ca has these regularly priced at or under this sale price. Nicer ones too.
Would you share a link?
Nov 16, 2015
550 posts
1005 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i bought a simlar one from costco a few years ago for the same price. it works well
Jun 1, 2004
381 posts
20 upvotes
Kanata
The Costco one is $90 online, how much in-store ?
In case it wasn't clear OP mentions the CT one (regular $100) will be on for $45 when this week's flyer starts (Thurs). I'm not sure the $25 masterpass is directly relevant unless you've got something else big planned. That reminds me, I did the masterpass $25 GC twice in the spring and haven't received yet that I recall.
BTW I have one of these CT lights (black) I bought it as-is for like $20 as the solar panel glass was cracked. I was hoping to seal the glass and have it still charge, seems to be ok though I have not tried it long-term. I used some clear tape over the key cracks but figured some special adhesive like used on solar panels was best. It may not be charging at full power but for $20 I took a chance.
Aug 30, 2009
253 posts
96 upvotes
Stevey_Y wrote: The Costco one is $90 online, how much in-store ?
In case it wasn't clear OP mentions the CT one (regular $100) will be on for $45 when this week's flyer starts (Thurs). I'm not sure the $25 masterpass is directly relevant unless you've got something else big planned. That reminds me, I did the masterpass $25 GC twice in the spring and haven't received yet that I recall.
BTW I have one of these CT lights (black) I bought it as-is for like $20 as the solar panel glass was cracked. I was hoping to seal the glass and have it still charge, seems to be ok though I have not tried it long-term. I used some clear tape over the key cracks but figured some special adhesive like used on solar panels was best. It may not be charging at full power but for $20 I took a chance.
Its $90 for 2 pack.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
2282 posts
481 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
anyone know where I can get a couple of these cheap? in black. with motion is even fine. reason being I need to replace two on the back of the house that light up a rather large deck/patio area. I already have the cobb LED bulbs for said lights but the original lights are so old the screws all broke off in the cast housings when trying to open them to install the new bulbs. only managed to get one open and bulb installed. these things are so old, the insulation on the fixture wire is fabric LOL
Second rule of RFD ... don't talk about stocktrack.ca with non-members of RFD
Third rule of RFD ... see first rule. if you don`t know first rule, someone`s following the rules ;)

Woodstock, ON