• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 2:14 pm
[OP]
Mar 1, 2009
131 posts
77 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Outbound Air Bed Queen size from $62.99 to $29.99

First time post.

Just came back from Canadian Tire Maple location.
Saw the Outbound Air Bed Queen size from $62.99 to $29.99.

Maybe all the Outbound brand items are on sale too.

Not sure this is a good product to recommend, but the price looks good.
Images
  • Screenshot_2021-08-13-10-10-11-651_com.tencent.mm.jpg
8 replies
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1535 posts
419 upvotes
Richmond, BC
For the ones that want to find on the website

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/outb ... 5562p.html

Reviews are mixed.

Questions said this comes with manual pump, but still had proper area for electric pump.

I'm still going strong with the one I bought at target closing sale for my camp trips, but if anyone has this one and cares to comment might pick up a back up.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2527 posts
1265 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
You'd better get a double high air mattress.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1679 posts
592 upvotes
For the price it seems you can't go wrong! Ordered for pickup and will leave at friends place downtown for anytime I need to crash there!!
Dec 8, 2010
739 posts
1293 upvotes
Toronto
I picked this up last time it was on sale. Haven't used it yet, only inflated it at home to make sure it was fine.

It has a manual built-in pump, which you are better off using just to top it up. Unless you have some free time to kill.
It has a separate hole where you can use your normal/electric pumps.

There is a built in pillow also, the top part inflates higher, which might mean one less thing to bring for camping, or you still use your own pillows and and sleep a few inches down from the top (and let your feet hang off if you are tall)

For $30 it felt good enough. Dunno about longevity. I'd say the top pillow part might be a deal breaker for some.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2009
2372 posts
3120 upvotes
Quebec
I've had mine for 3 years, no issues so far.
Nov 21, 2016
149 posts
71 upvotes
in general, Outbound is a decent brand, considering its price
All as well
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1080 posts
188 upvotes
Bought one a month ago on same price. Manually pumped, left in a room floor works well if I top up every week. For the price it is good enough for moderate use.

I think one of the reasons for mixed review might be to on camp field, you need make sure no sharp/hard rocks etc. where you step on to manual pump, it may take lot of "kicks" to fill first time but you need avoid unnecessary "tear-and-wear" (may result into leak) unless you use a auto pump in the other port people mentioned.

By the way, it is almost impossible to fill if one wants to blow (no pun intended) without using any sort of pumps.
Mar 27, 2012
355 posts
334 upvotes
416 to the 905
reviews are pretty bad
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***