Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Portable Tire Inflator $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 5:15 pm
Aug 24, 2010
714 posts
155 upvotes
Bought this yesterday actually. Just used it to pump our bicycle tires, seemed to work fine. Would probably take a couple minutes to pump car tires up though. Definitely use a separate pressure gauge to check your pressure before and after!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7175 posts
1942 upvotes
T dot 6
I hate Canadian Tire, the last two things I bought there were trash (wall anchors and ball pump). Just because its cheap doesn't make it a deal, especially if you have to buy it twice.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
May 18, 2003
137 posts
13 upvotes
Burnaby
I bought this Active Products - Airman from Canadian Tire years ago (more than 10yrs I think), it still works great. I can't seem to find newer ones with decent digital gauge like this anymore anywhere I look.
I had a tire puncture by screw over the weekend, managed to plug it myself and pump it from no psi to the recommended 36psi in no time at all.
Images
  • airman.png
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14707 posts
254 upvotes
Are there inflators where it stops automatically when it gets to your desired PSI?
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2451 posts
1742 upvotes
Toronto
JayTee1 wrote: Are there inflators where it stops automatically when it gets to your desired PSI?
Yes
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13234 posts
7003 upvotes
Southern Ontario
JayTee1 wrote: Are there inflators where it stops automatically when it gets to your desired PSI?
The Ryobi one listed above, set it and do something else if you want
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1848 posts
384 upvotes
Lévis
AncasterRFD wrote: By far one of my favorite tools being already in the Ryobi system. Have used it between RV’s, while bikes are still hanging in the garage, pool toys, inflatable kayak, anywhere without the restriction of a vehicle beside and running. I always keep an extra battery in my tool bag anyway.
There's also this one if you only need high pressure:
https://www.homedepot.ca/produit/ryobi- ... ?rrec=true
Remember that you need a charger+battery.
FYI, I bough the dual pressures one this summer with the free battery/charger promotion. I suspect that kind of deal occur at least once a year. Or more. Like I said: black friday is not far, so is hollidays, and next spring...
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Sep 22nd, 2020 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2158 posts
1165 upvotes
GTA
polishpirate wrote: 3x as much but a tank to have. No bounce on the concrete when inflating and it feels like it has quality built into it. https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8670994e

This one along with all others in this $$ range (including the OPs) are all made in China, we all roll the dice on how long they last... OPs could be better and im not here to duece on the thread. Only thing I say to myself is I'm guilt free returning a defect to PA up to 2 years later. They are the costco of cool tools. OP you still get my upvote good deal for 10 bucks.
How long is the cord that goes to the cigarette plug?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13234 posts
7003 upvotes
Southern Ontario
SPARTACVS wrote: There's also this one if you only need high pressure:
https://www.homedepot.ca/produit/ryobi- ... ?rrec=true
Remember that you need a charger+battery.
Bough mine this summer with the free battery/charger promotion. I suspect that kind of deal occur at least once a year. Or more. Like I said: black friday is not far, so is hollidays, and next spring...
True, however I highly recommend the dual function one. Not only can you blow up inflatables like a camping mattress, putting the tube in the exhaust port instead completely deflates them for storage. No more folding and constantly sprawling your body weight over them.

Jan 4, 2008
581 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
AncasterRFD wrote: True, however I highly recommend the dual function one. Not only can you blow up inflatables like a camping mattress, putting the tube in the exhaust port instead completely deflates them for storage. No more folding and constantly sprawling your body weight over them.

I have this one, gauge is not accurate but I combine using it with manual gauge
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13234 posts
7003 upvotes
Southern Ontario
turtleh wrote: I have this one, gauge is not accurate but I combine using it with manual gauge
Good idea, mine's not off by much, I also have larger tires on my truck so I can't use the recommended psi on the door sticker anyway. I do the chalk test with a bit of bulge in the center.
Jun 12, 2012
180 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
I would suggest a digital Tire Inflator than this one... because they are more accurate specially for cars with tire pressure sensors..
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8105 posts
1167 upvotes
TO
engineered wrote: Not sure about this one but I've used $10-20 units with digital gauges from CT with no issues. They've all been accurate and have lasted many years in my cars and other family members. The one I have currently even has the auto stop at specified PSI feature, which is pretty nice.
Hi engineered, any particular one you recommend from CT/HD site?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent