Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Portable Tire Inflator $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 5:15 pm
May 11, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
I tried this pump, it pumped 1 tire from 20psi to 32psi, then I moved on to the second tire and it broke so I returned it. I think it's probably more worth while to buy a pump that will last longer than 1 tire.
Apr 5, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
I got it last time it was on sale.

Topped up 4 tires between 8 to 15 psi each. Took about 10 mins but it seemed fine.

I used it once however so I can't comment on longevity.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15122 posts
16104 upvotes
Oakville
TorontoEh wrote: Thanks have you used it and any feedback? Looks real good -

My only concern I was looking for one that had a separate connection to regular electrical in addition to the car electric port - at home it's better if I plug it in to a electrical socket in the garage so as to not burn out the fuse of car port.
You shouldn't have to worry about blowing your car's fuse. I've never had that happen in the hundreds (lots of pressure adjustments at the track with my 16 wheels/tires) of times I've used it.
Every pump I've used has it's own fuse built into the 12V plug, so that should go before your car's fuse does.
I agree it would be a nice future to have dual power, but you might be better off with a 120VAC to 12VDC transformer, like you can get in some portable battery packs/boosters.
Sep 15, 2017
80 posts
269 upvotes
I had one of those a few years ago. You get what you pay for. Very slow and loud. The motor burnt out after a couple uses.
Only good for emergencies really...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2337 posts
1506 upvotes
Toronto
r1cksta wrote: I tried this pump, it pumped 1 tire from 20psi to 32psi, then I moved on to the second tire and it broke so I returned it. I think it's probably more worth while to buy a pump that will last longer than 1 tire.
Did you use it for longer than 10mins at once? It says in the manual to give 10 min breaks in between.