Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Redeem for rewards | 50x CT money on pre-tax amount paid with rewards IN-STORE only | One-time use (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2020 9:27 pm
[OP]
Jul 7, 2016
201 posts
367 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Redeem for rewards | 50x CT money on pre-tax amount paid with rewards IN-STORE only | One-time use (YMMV)

Received an email with this offer. Activated on CTFS. You can check your app as well. YMMV as with many CT promotions - but looks like a great time to redeem CT money if you have the offer.

Expires March 5, 2020.

Full terms in the attached screenshot as CT won't let me copy and paste - a lot to type. The part I could not capture was "No rain checks".
Images
  • CT full terms.PNG
Last edited by Presents on Feb 27th, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
fremmy wrote: If you didn't receive the email check your Triangle rewards app and you might have the offer to activate there
Keny wrote: The details:

Redeem CT Money® and collect 50x on the pre-tax amount of your purchase paid with CT Money* – that’s 20%! Only in-store at Canadian Tire. One time use only. Example: If you redeem $100 before tax you will collect $20 CT Money.

* Terms and conditions apply to collecting and redeeming. Visit triangle.com for full program rules. Ordinarily you are not able to collect Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®) on that portion of a transaction in respect of which you redeemed CT Money, but can do so with this special offer. Example: If you redeem $100 before tax you will collect $20 CT Money. You may redeem for the full purchase price in CT Money but bonus CT Money is calculated only on the pre-tax amount. Special offer not valid for Gift Card purchases. No rainchecks.
61 replies
Jun 5, 2016
570 posts
625 upvotes
If you didn't receive the email check your Triangle rewards app and you might have the offer to activate there
Dec 28, 2006
875 posts
766 upvotes
The details:

Redeem CT Money® and collect 50x on the pre-tax amount of your purchase paid with CT Money* – that’s 20%! Only in-store at Canadian Tire. One time use only. Example: If you redeem $100 before tax you will collect $20 CT Money.

* Terms and conditions apply to collecting and redeeming. Visit triangle.com for full program rules. Ordinarily you are not able to collect Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®) on that portion of a transaction in respect of which you redeemed CT Money, but can do so with this special offer. Example: If you redeem $100 before tax you will collect $20 CT Money. You may redeem for the full purchase price in CT Money but bonus CT Money is calculated only on the pre-tax amount. Special offer not valid for Gift Card purchases. No rainchecks.
Dec 22, 2014
820 posts
275 upvotes
Regina, SK
Yes, it is in my app offers. I have been waiting for a redemption bonus deal. I was starting to think CT might not do them anymore. Too bad the Mastercraft cabinets I want don't appear to be on sale
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4060 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, the offer is in the app, now need to find what are worth buying?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Mar 23, 2019
182 posts
83 upvotes
rui wrote: Yeah, the offer is in the app, now need to find what are worth buying?
Same question here, I have 200 ctm
Nov 12, 2012
682 posts
381 upvotes
Calgary
Finally these offers are back. I miss these deals, they had them so frequently when the first rolled out the Triangle program. Too bad this can't be redeemed at Sport Chek also
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3348 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
does this apply to all products or there are exclusions?
====================================
Oct 29, 2004
954 posts
226 upvotes
GTA
These are the most important words: "One time use only".
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5163 posts
1416 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing for me, YMMV
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16927 posts
4123 upvotes
Toronto
Found it in the Triangle Rewards app, as mentioned.
Great offer, never participated before so will look around to find some stuff to redeem on.
RedFlagDeals addict
Dec 23, 2010
200 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Yea YMMV, don't have it in email or app.
Jul 5, 2013
960 posts
1475 upvotes
Saint John
What if an item has 50X CT money promotion? Is it stackable?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)