Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Reload 2K HD Dash Cam (Possible Viofo A119 Rebrand?) - Store Clearance $69

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2022 3:07 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
Well tried already the v2.. Nothing happen. The camera ask me to format the SD card and there is the update files on it. I started looking to modify the firmware file to support this camera and force the update
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
2370 posts
1445 upvotes
Vancouver
koontzy wrote: Well tried already the v2.. Nothing happen. The camera ask me to format the SD card and there is the update files on it. I started looking to modify the firmware file to support this camera and force the update
My camera works fine as is. Wondering why your trying to upgrade a firmware while possibly risking damaging the camera? What is the firmware suppose to do that the camera isn't already doing?
Mar 21, 2016
373 posts
213 upvotes
Yvr
Does the cam screen has to stay on when recording? Anyway to turn it off?
Jan 22, 2020
80 posts
76 upvotes
Spurs10 wrote: Does the cam screen has to stay on when recording? Anyway to turn it off?
It's in the settings, I have the screen time out after 30 seconds after turning on the car.
Mar 21, 2016
373 posts
213 upvotes
Yvr
buymistake wrote: It's in the settings, I have the screen time out after 30 seconds after turning on the car.
Is that the screen saver option?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1793 posts
705 upvotes
Montreal
Koontzy wrote: Well tried already the v2.. Nothing happen. The camera ask me to format the SD card and there is the update files on it. I started looking to modify the firmware file to support this camera and force the update
The camera is on clearance at $56.93 at some stores right now...

@Koontzy Did you ever managed to update the firmware to Viofo's firmware?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
nah, tried 2-3 times then forgot about it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)