• Jul 5th, 2020 9:34 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
1262 posts
81 upvotes
oshawa

canadian tire road side assistance

I signed up for the Canadian Tire credit card with hopes of getting road side assistance. i wanted to move away from PC master card anyways.
does this road side assistance tow to your own autoshop or do they only do canadian tire stores?
if you dont have an answer, dont repond to my thread.
I need answers, and thats why i use redflagdeals forums.
4 replies
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3865 upvotes
junkone wrote: I signed up for the Canadian Tire credit card with hopes of getting road side assistance. i wanted to move away from PC master card anyways.
does this road side assistance tow to your own autoshop or do they only do canadian tire stores?
Any location within 250km if you have the gold
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8387 posts
4591 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
If you got the WE card then unlimited tows to Canadian Tire or up 5 times for your shop of choice up to 250kms.

https://triangle.canadiantire.ca/en/wor ... dside.html

• Vehicle Plan: service to the one (1) vehicle you register;

or

• Member Plans: service to you, regardless of which vehicle you are in at the time of a Service Call
Services
• 24-hour Roadside Assistance across Canada and the U.S.A.

• Towing
• Fuel Delivery
• Flat Tire Change
• Battery Boost
• Lock out Service
• Extrication/Winch

Service starts 24 hours after you activate at www.triangle.com/WorldEliteRoadside

• 5, Plus unlimited tows to any Canadian Tire Auto Service Centre within your towing limits

Towing Limits
• 250 km per service call to the destination of your choice (within Canada or the United States)

Eligibility
• To activate a plan you must have a Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® and be the primary cardmember
Selling Viking 7 winters on steel wheels. Fits some Subaru, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lexus, Toyota.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/17-viki ... s-2561775/
Dec 26, 2015
581 posts
350 upvotes
Manitoba
any shop within range. Used it last week. So thankful I had the card