Roadside Assistance Gold $49.95 Silver $34.95 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2015 10:17 am
[OP]
Aug 30, 2012
96 posts
205 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Roadside Assistance Gold $49.95 Silver $34.95 50% off

The page 61 of the Fall/Winter Driver catalog shows CT roadside assistance for 50% off. Gold plan is now $49.95 and Silver plan $34.95. Comes with free conventional oil change.

Call 1-888-727-7478 quote promo code MAGA2015. Expires Nov 15

Gold Plan
5 service calls per 12 month period
250km towing allowance per service call

Silver Plan
3 service calls per 12 month period
10km towing allowance per service call

167 replies
Dec 1, 2009
245 posts
196 upvotes
I wonder if its in store also because I missed the sale last month. Can anyone confirm please?
Jun 6, 2008
329 posts
99 upvotes
Normally in store at the automotive service counter for same price as listed in flyer. That is how I got mine last time. Just received my coupons and card in the mail yesterday. Super deal imo.
Nov 14, 2012
444 posts
154 upvotes
CALGARY
This seems to be a good deal with the Oil change being included.Anyone had experience with them?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4451 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto
I think that I should sub this as my car is about 7 years old.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Dec 16, 2012
761 posts
494 upvotes
Barrie, ON
I just activated this last night around 8 pm, and had no issue doubling the years (buying 2 and combining them). Im good til Sept 2017. Great deal in my opinion!

B :)
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2013
1565 posts
1323 upvotes
Toronto
What is a service call?
I do my own oil, but to drag your beater 250 km, that sounds like good insurance for 50 bux.
Sep 27, 2013
422 posts
518 upvotes
KillerX wrote: I just activated this last night around 8 pm, and had no issue doubling the years (buying 2 and combining them). Im good til Sept 2017. Great deal in my opinion!

Do u mind telling that how do u active it by yourself online or on phone?
If online than which website?
Dec 28, 2009
765 posts
253 upvotes
Wasn't there someone in the automotive section that complained about how the CT tow truck destroyed his oil tank or something? He had a bad experience from them. Anyways, my only concern is that CT outsources or has agreements with independent service providers so there might not be consistency like CAA has. For that reason I wouldn't go for it. But if price is the major factor I think Costco also has roadside support which is very competitive and argued by some users that it gives u more bang for your buck compare to the well established caa. I think it was $80 for a whole household.
Dec 16, 2012
761 posts
494 upvotes
Barrie, ON
jmmk77 wrote: Do u mind telling that how do u active it by yourself online or on phone?
If online than which website?
Ya sure, I called in the telephone number on the back...the female was very helpful and I had no issue doubling the years with both cards. Others that had issues doubling up the years apparently just asked for a supervisor and they handled it

Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
11118 posts
1722 upvotes
Edmonton
omega11 wrote: Wasn't there someone in the automotive section that complained about how the CT tow truck destroyed his oil tank or something? He had a bad experience from them. Anyways, my only concern is that CT outsources or has agreements with independent service providers so there might not be consistency like CAA has. For that reason I wouldn't go for it. But if price is the major factor I think Costco also has roadside support which is very competitive and argued by some users that it gives u more bang for your buck compare to the well established caa. I think it was $80 for a whole household.

Yeah, ct contracts out to whoever for towing service, and you have little recourse if they rip off your bumper or oilpan.

Get caa approved service, worth the extra few bucks.
Apr 13, 2007
52 posts
37 upvotes
Surrey
I recently had battery trouble and signed up for CT roadside assistance over the phone. $79 for gold with an included oil change. I'm not really a CT fan, but I was desperate and it seemed like a decent deal. They had a tow company out within 45 min and he went above and beyond what was required to get my car working (re wired battery connections after wires had corroded) so I could get it in for service. So yeah, your experience may vary - but in my case I was pleasantly surprised.
Oct 8, 2015
21 posts
11 upvotes
Kingston
thanks for upload the picture. i live in toronto and i called them and bought the gold membership, it take 2 min and all set.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2915 posts
1236 upvotes
I haven't gotten anything from the last deal when I ordered, how long does it take them to mail you things?
Sep 21, 2015
145 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto, ON
is the oil change worth $20 or $30, or what is the up charge for synthetic oil change? How trustworthy is CT to use the manufacturer specified oils?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1152 posts
472 upvotes
Turbanville
Thanks OP....good deal
"Beer"
The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!!
Jun 3, 2007
552 posts
167 upvotes
Scarborough
ph00p wrote: I haven't gotten anything from the last deal when I ordered, how long does it take them to mail you things?
Several weeks,I just recved mine.
Mar 10, 2012
905 posts
510 upvotes
Awesome! I just called and ordered at 2AM, I was on the phone for a total of 4 minutes and the total was $56.44 after tax. I've been wanting to get roadside assistance and I was pretty bummed after missing the last offer. Thank you OP!
Jun 27, 2013
325 posts
63 upvotes
Markham
does anyone know if they allow towing a car with no plate to your home?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)