Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire Black Friday

Roadside Assistance Plans SAVE 30% (Hurry! Sale Ends December 1 at 11:59 PM.)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 7:12 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3889 posts
2682 upvotes
Toronto
sellme2u wrote: Is the roadside free with the MC for the life of the card? Or is it a one year thing?

Thanks always wondered
Not a one year thing. But a new roadside card comes every year. I share my roadside assistance plan with my friends and family since it's pretty easy to do this Grinning Face
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2628 posts
515 upvotes
Manitoba
wrecker wrote: For those who don’t want their elite Mastercard but only the roadside service, the 30% discount is on right now. Just call and do it.
I thought the deal starts from Nov 24. Isn't it?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1651 posts
1220 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Asker123 wrote: I thought the deal starts from Nov 24. Isn't it?
It is for the rest of us without Elite credit ;)
Nov 15, 2006
721 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
Asker123 wrote: I thought the deal starts from Nov 24. Isn't it?
No I called on Tue to renew and I got the 30% off.
Sep 30, 2011
116 posts
161 upvotes
Thanks OP
Just called them, less than 2 minutes on waiting, super friendly CSR, everything done in minutes, set discount activation date for Feb next year when the present plan expires.
I'm too poor to buy cheap things but I like to buy good things cheap
Feb 16, 2021
21 posts
23 upvotes
Can you use Triangle Rewards to purchase AND can I collect points on the purchase? Ie; the Spend X, get X coupons in my Triangle Rewards app.
Nov 25, 2012
15 posts
14 upvotes
AURORA
In for another year. Paid today and postdated the plan startup to early 2023 when my current plan expires. Friendly customer service and was on hold for maybe 2 minutes.
Thanks to the all the OP's for reminding me about this for the 3rd year in a row!
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26825 posts
11280 upvotes
Socially Distanced
I wonder if i will get my $10 in CT money for over $50 spend on this.
My hunch says no but anyone try it?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
May 7, 2010
768 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if this still comes with the oil change coupons... Those always made it a no brainer.

Picked up a gold "member" this time so I'm covered in my commuter car going into Toronto,and when we take our family vehicle out east next summer.

Thanks OP.
May 7, 2017
394 posts
210 upvotes
On CT website it says the sale ends on Nov 27th.

Signed up online today, thanks OP!
Aug 7, 2012
36 posts
32 upvotes
Calgary
MuaySteve wrote: Anyone know if this still comes with the oil change coupons... Those always made it a no brainer.

Picked up a gold "member" this time so I'm covered in my commuter car going into Toronto,and when we take our family vehicle out east next summer.

Thanks OP.
I have been getting the oil change coupons, but that's with the World Elite Mastercard so I'm not sure if it varies when you buy the roadside package separately.
Mar 28, 2011
30 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
topched wrote: I have been getting the oil change coupons, but that's with the World Elite Mastercard so I'm not sure if it varies when you buy the roadside package separately.
I ve had World Elite Mastercard for 2 years and never heard of these oil change coupons. How do you get one? Are they mailed in?
Mar 1, 2018
279 posts
153 upvotes
MuaySteve wrote: Anyone know if this still comes with the oil change coupons... Those always made it a no brainer.
Yes, it does. Free oil change.
Mar 1, 2018
279 posts
153 upvotes
Once I got the WEMC I registered for road assist. One year later I recieved a new card for road assist with a coupon for free standard oil change or discount on synthetic oil change.

Thanks to rfd community, got the MC with $250 CT bonus, with free roadside assistance and annual oil change.

It just keeps giving and giving!
Last edited by rustyone on Nov 27th, 2022 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correction
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1479 posts
246 upvotes
Perfect timing! I have a free plan through the CT world elite card but also a paid plan that was actually set to auto-renew today. I called and got the discount applied with no issue.
Jul 2, 2005
426 posts
85 upvotes
Scarborough
For Triangle world elite it says the below as free:

Roadside Assistance Gold Plan

Is this the vehicle plan or member plan? Also does this cover only one vehicle or member?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7726 posts
1193 upvotes
GTA
Kannna wrote: For Triangle world elite it says the below as free:

Roadside Assistance Gold Plan

Is this the vehicle plan or member plan? Also does this cover only one vehicle or member?
Just like with the regular membership, you pick one or the other:

https://triangle-uat15.cantire.net/en/w ... dside.html

Vehicle Plan: service to the one (1) vehicle you register;

or

• Member Plans: service to you, regardless of which vehicle you are in at the time of a Service Call
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Aug 5, 2005
355 posts
341 upvotes
NewToRfd wrote: I vaguely (may be incorrectly) remember that CAA didn't tow cars involved in an accident while CT roadside assistance did. If correct, does this tow zone pilot program change that?
They do tow cars that were involved in collisions, but it depends on if the CAA vehicle is able to tow, or they call a private company for the towing.. IE: if they show up in a regular tow truck and the vehicle has no wheels, they may have to call someone who has a flat bed..

That's reimbursed by CAA with a receipt of the tow and an accident report.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
Ginzasix wrote: On CT website it says the sale ends on Nov 27th.

Signed up online today, thanks OP!
Thanks, I renewed for another year today.

Will update the post #1.
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1716 posts
10699 upvotes
This is much cheaper than CAA membership. Is it as good as CAA's roadside assistance?