Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire Black Friday

Roadside Assistance Plans SAVE 30% (Hurry! Sale Ends December 1 at 11:59 PM.)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 7:12 pm
Mar 30, 2020
17 posts
6 upvotes
yesterday one ct says ct doesn't sell the membership anymore at ct
went to a local ct and fellow says they haven't sold membership cards for 2 years
so asked them, just provide me any ct that has sold a ct membership card so i can verify a card actually existed
they replied, phone all canadian tire stores until you find one
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
qfli78 wrote: This is much cheaper than CAA membership. Is it as good as CAA's roadside assistance?
No. CAA has their own branded fleet and get first priority with contracted tow trucks.
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26813 posts
11274 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Applied for member plan (as both member and vehicle for 200km towing were same price).
In past years vehicle was slightly cheaper and was all i needed, but since both are same this year i went with member.

Thanks OP :)
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
IntramuralDavid wrote: Extended until December 1 at 11:59 PM.
Thanks, updated post #1 and unexpired thread.
Destiny is all
Mar 4, 2007
722 posts
719 upvotes
Halifax
Ive had this for a few years on the silver plan I believe. Its 80 a year. I've gotten a number of boosts, never towed. I believe towing is unlimited to CANADIAN TIRE Garages (barf) and 10km to the garage of your choice.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
cheruboo wrote: Ive had this for a few years on the silver plan I believe. Its 80 a year. I've gotten a number of boosts, never towed. I believe towing is unlimited to CANADIAN TIRE Garages (barf) and 10km to the garage of your choice.
It is up to 25 KM, the number of tow service calls is unlimited.

from Membership Terms & Conditions

Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16821 posts
3339 upvotes
GTA
rubyreddancer wrote: yesterday one ct says ct doesn't sell the membership anymore at ct
went to a local ct and fellow says they haven't sold membership cards for 2 years
so asked them, just provide me any ct that has sold a ct membership card so i can verify a card actually existed
they replied, phone all canadian tire stores until you find one
i've bought my ct roadside assistance in store every year for past i can't rmb how many years (5+) including last year
I did this because in the early years i would double stack cantire gift cards I got at 10% off at rexall or something and i can only use gift cards in store to purchase roadside assistance, with the 50% off that used to be around.

this year unless someone has hookups to cantire gift cards at 10% off, i might just buy it online for the first time.
Dec 12, 2012
121 posts
81 upvotes
Thanks OP... I drive a 13 and 14 year old car 150km a day to work... better be safe than sorry I guess.