• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2019 12:00 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15932 posts
6119 upvotes
CDRoot wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 4:26 pm
Canadian tire has the worst return service. Do not buy from them.
I have always had success with my returns. I have even seen them take back items that are decades old and give store credit to people. Perhaps the store you deal with has problems with the "renters" - people who buy items with the plan to return them when they are done using them.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2476 posts
1900 upvotes
Oakville
Attard1978 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 4:17 pm
Hello All,

Rustoleum Never Wet Kit, on Clearance at Canadian Tire locations down from 24.99 to 11.93$
Many stores have none left but if you check stock you can find stock elsewhere. I found a local store with 7 in stock.
I've been meaning to try this stuff out, as I've seen some incredible videos on Youtube. I want to spray the kids gloves and see if they can finally come home dry for once, same for Winter Boots.
At 12$ i'll give it a try.

If anyone has tried it, let us know if its any good.

Thanks.

Eric.
Buyer beware:
My wife used this once and I've been celibate ever since.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Dec 8, 2013
369 posts
78 upvotes
Etobicoke
Princess Auto had these for $4 clearance in Dec and i picked-up a box. Have researched this since i have it and definitely would NOT use this on any clothing/boots/fabric that you cared about. Tons of reviews and pictures showing what fabric looks like after using....new boots look 10 yrs old and protection lasts for days,if that. DEFINITELY spot-test it before using OR just spend your $$ elsewhere.
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*
Dec 3, 2009
178 posts
25 upvotes
Burlington
I did notice Habitat for Humanity Burlington has a skid of this product in a trigger spray for $5.00