Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Saeco/Philips 2000 Series Black CMF-One Touch Espresso Machine - 359$

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2020 11:54 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1424 posts
1016 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Saeco/Philips 2000 Series Black CMF-One Touch Espresso Machine - 359$

Canadian Tire has the Saeco/Philips 2000 Series Black CMF-One Touch Espresso Machine for 359$ (clearance)
series-2000-1_1600x.jpg
79 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2753 posts
2226 upvotes
Hmmm .... if it shows "1" ...is it phantom stock or display?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2012
1248 posts
1103 upvotes
Hongcouver
If you can find this in stock anywhere (a lot of Phantom stocks BTW) and if you can find the machine at that price, then it is an amazing deal.
One of the best low grade Super-Automatic machines, comes with a burr grinder that is the exact same grinder in the middle and high end Saeco machines, and the shots pour are extremely consistent.
As long as you clean the machine frequently especially the steam wand and run water cleaning tablets through the machine once or twice a month, this is an amazing machine. This was my first machine and I am on my third Saeco now.

Some reviews say the machine is crap and they are bad, bleh bleh bleh, but from Experience, I can truly say that most of the time it is user errors. I never had a problem with Saeco machines and their customer services are amazing. (maybe I am a bit biased as I am a fan!)
CheapBuddy wrote: thanks you, i like this balls a lot, at Tin Horton... i got balls before at walmart and where all dry and old
Nov 20, 2015
162 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good machine, consistent shots and great price if you can find it. I even recommended it to a friend, who bought it as a housewarming gift. I picked up a philips 3200 lattego personally, also a great machine I would recommend.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1424 posts
1016 upvotes
pongster wrote: Hmmm .... if it shows "1" ...is it phantom stock or display?
Order online with ship to home or pick-up in store. Agincourt, Warden , still have one in stock. I see the Sheppard one is gone now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1424 posts
1016 upvotes
Still showing 2 in stock at Sheppard & Leslie
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2005
3622 posts
1241 upvotes
After four years, our Breville 870XL is dying on us. It's struggling to hold pressure. I was looking at Super Autos, but one that doesn't do milk seems pointless. I think I might just spend the $300 - $500 on a grinder and do pour overs until the wife approves a higher end machine.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2004
1063 posts
362 upvotes
Shows as 599 around Montreal?
Jan 31, 2015
74 posts
52 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
DealPanda wrote: If you can find this in stock anywhere (a lot of Phantom stocks BTW) and if you can find the machine at that price, then it is an amazing deal.
One of the best low grade Super-Automatic machines, comes with a burr grinder that is the exact same grinder in the middle and high end Saeco machines, and the shots pour are extremely consistent.
As long as you clean the machine frequently especially the steam wand and run water cleaning tablets through the machine once or twice a month, this is an amazing machine. This was my first machine and I am on my third Saeco now.

Some reviews say the machine is crap and they are bad, bleh bleh bleh, but from Experience, I can truly say that most of the time it is user errors. I never had a problem with Saeco machines and their customer services are amazing. (maybe I am a bit biased as I am a fan!)
I agree. I've had this for about 7/8 months and I love it. So simple to use, consistent shots, easy to clean. The burr grinder is quite a bit quieter than my other grinder. And the size of this machine is perfect, it's on the smaller side so I dont lose too much counter space. I'd recommend.
Apr 4, 2017
919 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one. Can you make regular coffee with this machine?

Which beans to buy?

Can it replicate double doubl? It says espresso and espresso lungo.
Sep 6, 2011
240 posts
76 upvotes
I found a location that showed 1 available for $359 and the store was able to locate it and set it aside. Will pick it up in the morning.

Thanks op!
Mar 28, 2011
143 posts
70 upvotes
Oakville
smackioio wrote: For those who prefer a manual one, here is a good clearance price as well for a Delonghi Icona (retro) version. I own one and it's actually doing a good job. At half price this is not a bad choice.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/delonghi-i ... lsrc=aw.ds
\

Price unavailable

Nothing in stock.

I would be happy to buy it, looks very cool.