Seascape Family Pool, 8.5-ft x 5.75-ft x 20-in $24.99 (Reg. $49.99) July 25-31

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2020 2:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5483 posts
47251 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Seascape Family Pool, 8.5-ft x 5.75-ft x 20-in $24.99 (Reg. $49.99) July 25-31

I know it's been hard to find inflatable pools this summer. Canadian Tire will have this on sale starting Friday. Whether or not they actually have them in stock is another question.

This will also be on sale for 50% off.

Deluxe Crystal Inflatable Pool, 5-ft x 20-in
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/delu ... 13013.html
21 replies
Nov 17, 2013
961 posts
187 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Is it becuz of lock down that pool prices have gone sky high? I remember buying these inflatables 1-2 years ago but now prices have skyrocketed and there is no stock anywhere
hill15 wrote: I know it's been hard to find inflatable pools this summer. Canadian Tire will have this on sale starting Friday. Whether or not they actually have them in stock is another question.

This will also be on sale for 50% off.

Deluxe Crystal Inflatable Pool, 5-ft x 20-in
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/delu ... 13013.html
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1884 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
how do people deflate these after use in their backyard? just dump all the water on the grass/deck?
Apr 27, 2013
29 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
chowder wrote: how do people deflate these after use in their backyard? just dump all the water on the grass/deck?
The Deluxe Crystal Inflatable Pool, 5-ft x 20-in has a valve at the bottom. I dump the water on my grass or patio stones. As we use it daily, I deflate it only if we are going to have high winds.
Last edited by vroomsden on Jul 21st, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 18, 2017
126 posts
145 upvotes
Richmond, BC
some terrible reviews and some awesome. any rfd'ers who have one of these care to review?
Dec 28, 2005
597 posts
165 upvotes
Near VanCity
Stock at my local CT stores (Abbotsford BC), but price shows $50
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2800 posts
500 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1710 posts
5950 upvotes
EJF777 wrote: Stock at my local CT stores (Abbotsford BC), but price shows $50
mate ... the title says July 25-31
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2996 posts
173 upvotes
order now for store pickup, do adjustment when u pickup on the 25th
Mar 7, 2011
437 posts
548 upvotes
Surrey, BC
vroomsden wrote: The Deluxe Crystal Inflatable Pool, 5-ft x 20-in has a valve at the bottom. I dump the water on my grass or patio stones. As we use it daily, I deflate it only if we are going to have high winds.
How do you keep the water clean? Chlorine?
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1112 posts
715 upvotes
mooseymoose wrote: some terrible reviews and some awesome. any rfd'ers who have one of these care to review?
This is the 3rd year that my son plays in this pool, I haven’t read any reviews when I bought it, but so far so good. What could go wrong anyway.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1792 posts
1159 upvotes
Pretty small 'family' pool. Good for smaller kids to keep cool in the back yard I guess. And once they get bored, you could fill it with ice and beer for your next big party.
Nov 28, 2012
2 posts
Brampton
Is there any link or is it part of the flyer this week? i dont see this deal anywhere.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5483 posts
47251 upvotes
abiqa28 wrote: Is there any link or is it part of the flyer this week? i dont see this deal anywhere.
That is strange. I don't see it either. I saw a preview flyer on Tuesday.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1661 posts
1011 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I've had several inflatable pools. Two were torn by raccoons and one was cut by one of my kids. My kids never sit and relax (or play) in the pool. They just get in and out a hundred times and fill it with crap.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5070 posts
3251 upvotes
I had this but the last crazy thunderstorm/hurricane managed to blow it away, smacking my exterior light, 8 inch cut.

So i'm out of a pool and I have a light to replace or repair....

Otherwise it's a good small pool, fits one adult or 3-4 kids.
Jan 23, 2017
242 posts
299 upvotes
I have a kids inflatable pool from Costco and here's a couple thoughts. If you get a small puncture you need to find it and it can be easily repaired. Fill a spray bottle with soapy water, locate the suspected puncture area, spray liberally, and watch for bubbles. Clean and dry the area thoroughly and then use an appropriate patch of TearAid to seal the hole. https://www.amazon.ca/Tear-Aid-Repair-P ... 157&sr=8-4

As mentioned above, the water can get pretty gross from the kids getting in and out, bugs, and even after covering it with a tarp for a couple days it gets murky and slimy. Instead of dumping the water out onto your patio it might be nice to water other parts of your garden and yard. I have a utility pump like this one (https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8867384e) that I hook a garden hose up and pump the water out to water the grass and flowerbeds about 50ft away. If you want it to run a sprinkler or something you'll need a higher HP pump.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1472 posts
1748 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mooseymoose wrote: some terrible reviews and some awesome. any rfd'ers who have one of these care to review?
I bought one regular price a month ago and we've had no issues so far with deflating. But a buddy of mine has bought a couple of them in the past and said they won't last more than a season. FYI It was almost impossible finding stock in GTA area even at regular price so hopefully they have enough inventory for the sale.

I figured for $50, the price was fine even if it only entertains the kids for a couple weeks before it pops. Anything to keep them busy during quarantine. Bit too small to be a "family" pool though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)