Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Shark AI Robot Vacuum Cleaner w/Laser Vision $209.93 (60% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2022 1:54 am
Dec 14, 2012
639 posts
840 upvotes
Ottawa
redondo2017 wrote: what is master pass bonus? mastercard click to pay? that's $250+.
Yeah, I realized that, it need to be $250+ before tax. I canceled and replaced the order with some filler. :)
Dec 14, 2012
639 posts
840 upvotes
Ottawa
Funwizard wrote: Where do you load these offers from. I dont have anything showing up in my weekly offers.
From the triangle app. But it is weird that my vacuum offer was not redeemed.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2014
1513 posts
2127 upvotes
BC
tofubb wrote: mopvac Is still $599 in GVR
No it Isn't. Change the store. Probably none left as this is a repost of something that's been going for a week...
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
I was able to pick up one of the XL self empty Sharks for $279 but the store only had the one and I need another..

So do I get a laser Shark for $264 or another self empty for $349

Stupid decisions!! Lol
Jun 18, 2017
999 posts
838 upvotes
Overstep wrote: Thanks OP. Placed order for the vac mop version.
$239 before tax and $279 after tax. Not sure if it qualifies for the master pass bonus.
Don’t forget to load ct spend and get offer and the community vacuum offer :)
The community offers are so hard to find now with everyone loading them for the dyson clearance and shark clearances. Took me 4 hours of refreshing a 10x one came up so took that.
Nov 17, 2019
238 posts
87 upvotes
BritsinCanada wrote: Like I said, this is a REPOST and all of the clearance-price stock has sold. There were lots available WHEN THIS WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED.
Picking up the mopvac tonight. Listed fot 239 in stratford
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2531 posts
970 upvotes
Vancouver
DIY_Tanker wrote: Bought one of these I'm loving it so far( tbf it's my first robovac)
I ordered this same one for 160 for Amazon warehouse deals. I have had it trying to run since this morning. The app is glitchy and the wifi doesn't seem to be great. I expect it to be smarter than it is. It has gotten lost two times already and hasn't been able to make it back home. This is all within a about 700 Sq ft upper floor of a town house.
If it doesn't impress me soon, I'll be returning it and just getting a dumb eufy or roomba. I would be fine watching a dumb robot knowing it's dumb rather than a robot that is supposed to ve smart be dumb...
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
$599 for both models around my area.
Nov 12, 2018
175 posts
173 upvotes
Try having it redo your map. Second go was much better. My house is a bungalow ~1k sqft with mixed tile,carpet, hardwood and some rugs.
Apr 18, 2012
613 posts
478 upvotes
BC
Can this type of robot vacuum be used for 2 different floors?
Current Fido, Koodo, and Rogers mobility customer.
Cashwalk user - walk for free gift card.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
BritsinCanada wrote: No it Isn't. Change the store. Probably none left as this is a repost of something that's been going for a week...
At least according to stocktrack, they are all at $599
Dec 14, 2012
639 posts
840 upvotes
Ottawa
I picked up my vacmop last evening for $239 and tried to register the product. Then I found the same model is on sale too on their official site for $299, I received a 10% off code from the new product registration, and the website also mentions a 15% off student discount, not sure if they are stackable. It is not as good as CT offer, but not too bad if you really want one.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
Cokenrumholdtherum wrote: It's a clearance item so pretty YMMV. The mopvac is $35 more if you can find it. I bought it couple weeks ago and it's been pretty amazing. Pretty intuitive with no go zones, double cleaning etc.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/shar ... ml?loc=plp

EDIT: shark AI shows $264 near me and shark mopvac AI shows $299.
Does someone have the mopvac? The reviews seem a bit all over the place but mainly: the mopping stops working, software glitchy.

I have a mopvac on hold for pick-up but am looking into it further before I pull the trigger since it is likely no returns.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2531 posts
970 upvotes
Vancouver
snowwhitebear wrote: Can this type of robot vacuum be used for 2 different floors?
No. Only can have one map. And to get the one map is a bit of a pain... still trying to get it to learn one properly.
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
Jan 20, 2019
316 posts
569 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Has anyone recently purchased from the Shark US website? Do they still charge the price displayed in CAD or convert USD to CAD and then charge? Looking to buy their most advanced Shark AI Ultra Mopvac.
Feb 13, 2021
51 posts
114 upvotes
Hope you guys can get one. I ordered mine for in-store pickup, was showing in stock and order was confirmed. Just got an email today saying it’s been canceled.