• Jul 17th, 2020 9:44 am
[OP]
Nov 23, 2016
54 posts
68 upvotes
Brampton

[Canadian Tire] Simoniz Microfibre towels 36pack $9.99 originally $22.99

Plenty in stock
I use them for cleaning eyeglasses/sunglasses as well as wipe after the car wash
62 replies
Nov 27, 2016
98 posts
144 upvotes
Awesome deal, I think who ever took the 2nd picture likes Microsoft a bit Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1209 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
I hate these towels after using the Costco yellow ones. If my memory serves me right, Costco towels are only a bit more expensive.

They are considerably thinner and smaller than the Costco ones. If you are using it for small jobs it’s fine, but don’t expect to dry or buff you car with these...
[OP]
Nov 23, 2016
54 posts
68 upvotes
Brampton
heymanwuzup wrote: I hate these towels after using the Costco yellow ones. If my memory serves me right, Costco towels are only a bit more expensive.

They are considerably thinner and smaller than the Costco ones. If you are using it for small jobs it’s fine, but don’t expect to dry or buff you car with these...
I've never used the Costco ones, but I find these far better than Amazon's quality
Nov 7, 2018
846 posts
600 upvotes
serialKickerr wrote: I've never used the Costco ones, but I find these far better than Amazon's quality
O have both! I prefer costco. Costco ones are thicker, higher quality and absorbs more water.
This simoniz felt like disposable to me. This is a good price though.
Jan 1, 2016
158 posts
137 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Mrrfdxyz wrote: O have both! I prefer costco. Costco ones are thicker, higher quality and absorbs more water.
This simoniz felt like disposable to me. This is a good price though.
Why does it come in a pack of 36? Are they not disposable?
[OP]
Nov 23, 2016
54 posts
68 upvotes
Brampton
SuperOxide wrote: Why does it come in a pack of 36? Are they not disposable?
I've always used them as disposable. Will dispose faster at this price
Nov 7, 2018
846 posts
600 upvotes
SuperOxide wrote: Why does it come in a pack of 36? Are they not disposable?
Both Costco and canadiantire simoniz can be reused. I will most likely use simoniz to clean dirty rims during carwash. Instead of rewashing it, I dispose it because it's so dirty.
headhunt3r wrote: Do the Costco ones ever go on sale?
Yes it does.
Sep 7, 2017
413 posts
266 upvotes
Bought these last year for same price plus points promo. Returned them. Costco ones are much better as people have pointed out. I’ve washed the Costco ones regularly and they continue to perform quite well. Have a stack for car washes. Stack I use for cleaning around the house. And a stack I use mostly for windows. They had an executive coupon a while back. Bought three packages. Should be good for 10 years or more.

I wouldn’t waste your money. If you only want to spend $10, then split a pack of Costco ones with somebody. You won’t regret it.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2149 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
These are great for car cleaning, although they're usually on sale for around $15. Use these as disposable once they get dirty, didn't want all the car chemical stuff in the laundry machine.

Never used the Costco ones before (or even seen them at the Costco I go to) so can't comment on the difference.
Dec 21, 2016
112 posts
222 upvotes
Good deal for disposable towels.

If you are planning on washing these or any microfibre towel make sure not to use hot water or heat when drying to make them last longer.