Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] The Skrapr Cleaning Tool with Bonus Mini Skrapr Tool for only $6.49

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2019 9:35 am
[OP]
Mar 27, 2012
167 posts
133 upvotes
416 to the 905

[Canadian Tire] The Skrapr Cleaning Tool with Bonus Mini Skrapr Tool for only $6.49

The Skrapr is the ultimate surface scraper.
Just add water and it will remove dried paint, burnt food, chewing gum, ice, grease and glue.
Safely cleans glass stove tops, countertops, cookware, granite, marble, ceramic and hardwood.
No harsh chemicals needed.
Includes Bonus Mine Skrapr Tool.
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
27 replies
Sep 23, 2011
110 posts
24 upvotes
I bought one of these after seeing that Dragon's Den episode. I have some old stains left over from food/grease on my glass top stove. The effects are not as dramatic as the demonstrations. If I angle the Skrapr correctly I can maybe remove 1mm at a time. If your leftovers are old like mine, you should probably look for something else.
Oct 17, 2007
220 posts
399 upvotes
3rd Rock
Why buy this when you can use a putty knife?
Aug 23, 2010
524 posts
438 upvotes
GTA
isthisreallife wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 2:43 pm
I bought one of these after seeing that Dragon's Den episode. I have some old stains left over from food/grease on my glass top stove. The effects are not as dramatic as the demonstrations. If I angle the Skrapr correctly I can maybe remove 1mm at a time. If your leftovers are old like mine, you should probably look for something else.
Any suggestions? I have some really old burnt on grease stains on my glass stove top that I can't seem to get rid of.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2004
1091 posts
302 upvotes
I watched the episode of Dragons Den and bought these. It was a huge disappointment. I found them almost useless.
Sep 2, 2007
678 posts
169 upvotes
codtongues wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 3:23 pm
I watched the episode of Dragons Den and bought these. It was a huge disappointment. I found them almost useless.
The video is deceptive.
Cold stove and a blow torch.
When was the last time you burned food on a cold surface
The burned on whatever could probably have been cleaned off with a damp cloth
No wonder you were disappointed
Jan 4, 2008
442 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto
j831 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 3:12 pm
Any suggestions? I have some really old burnt on grease stains on my glass stove top that I can't seem to get rid of.
I have a Skrapr, honestly sometimes the back of your chefs knife is the way to go for hard crusts OR use this ASTONISH paste from the UK Your text to link here... coupled with Scotch brite blue sponge or a melamine sponge it gets everything.
Dec 30, 2006
149 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
You can get a razor blade from Homedepot for like 2 bucks and does the same thing.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2136 posts
395 upvotes
fakejordan wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 5:07 pm
You can get a razor blade from Homedepot for like 2 bucks and does the same thing.
yeah but when your friends come over you can't do a demonstration of how cool it is
and tell them it was shown on Dragons Den !

here you chk this out, the $2 POS ugly blade i got from HD vs
ladies and gents, here's this amazing new revolutionary tool
which multi millionairs invested on and got me all excited on TV voila !
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Sep 23, 2011
110 posts
24 upvotes
j831 wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 3:12 pm
I am still looking bud. Let us know if you found something that works though.
Aug 8, 2007
248 posts
126 upvotes
Will this work to remove wallpaper and glue? It only states paint. I have wallpaper on top of popcorn walls so also not a smooth surface. We are going to resurface the wall but I am having a hard time getting the wallpaper and glue off.
Oct 7, 2017
136 posts
305 upvotes
The key to remove any stain or material is to know A little bitofchemistry. If you are trying to remove grease than use a high ph cleaning solution. In a range of 11-13ph. Apply chemical, allow to dwell for 5-7 min, wipe away or aggitate with brush. I personally bought a drill brush attachment from Chemical Guys. Makes cleaning anything much easier with a drill.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11772 posts
11408 upvotes
Oakville
isthisreallife wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 6:00 pm
I am still looking bud. Let us know if you found something that works though.
My wife uses some kind of glass cleaner/polish. Have you tried a polish? I bet even Mother's automotive polish would work.