Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Spring Tire Sale (30x CT Money = 12% Savings) + Stackable with MIR

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 11:38 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1553 posts
2037 upvotes
Atlantic

[Canadian Tire] Spring Tire Sale (30x CT Money = 12% Savings) + Stackable with MIR

Canadian Tire is having a Spring Tire Sale (Apr 9-12)
Offering 30x CT Money = 12% Cashback on Triangle Rewards/Mastercard
Stackable with manufacturer mail in rebates
Worth a look for the tire model and size you want/need.

Example:
Continental DWS06 Plus 205/55/16
$154/tire - $15 (Continental Rebate) - $18.48 (CT Money) = $120.52/tire
To keep things simple, didn't include taxes and environmental fees. Keep in mind - manufacturer rebates are applied after tax. CT Money is earned on pre-tax amount.

As a reminder - please do not service your car at CT. Just buy the tires from them and go to a reputable shop to get them installed.
20 replies
Oct 9, 2019
140 posts
79 upvotes
Thanks any recommendation on getting rims from Canadian tire? Need rims for my winters for Santa Fe sport
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1585 posts
446 upvotes
Vancouver
Would be hot if you were able to get CT to price match Quattro or Blackcircle but good luck with that. Got a set of Michelin Xice Snow tires in February when CT had a sale on snow tires plus 20X CT money, Never got the 20X CT money called customer service and was told takes 5 months to credit CT money WTF checked recently and of course still never got it so I have to call them again so be warned.
Penalty Box
Aug 21, 2011
416 posts
114 upvotes
Victoria
30x CT Money cashback on 12/24 months financing tires??

"also rebate don't work unless you have it installs where you get it. or instant rebates"
make sure to read fine print from those tire rebate forms
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
1553 posts
2037 upvotes
Atlantic
manfrommanila wrote: "also rebate don't work unless you have it installs where you get it"
If that were true, rebates wouldn't work for tires bought from any online retailer - blackcircles, PMCTires, 4tires that ship to home. Which is clearly not the case based on feedback we've seen on RFD.
Apr 27, 2017
52 posts
15 upvotes
I bought two sets of tires from Cdn Tire in the last 6 months and price matched with Blackcircle with no issue.
Penalty Box
Aug 21, 2011
416 posts
114 upvotes
Victoria
EasyCompany251 wrote: If that were true, rebates wouldn't work for tires bought from any online retailer - blackcircles, PMCTires, 4tires that ship to home. Which is clearly not the case based on feedback we've seen on RFD.
you will be denied. as i was. they probably have it online order and have it installed on site/store.
my 1st choice:
The invoice from a CANADIAN AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity
purchased and the installation/mounting fees
my 2nd choice
. Valid only with a copy of invoice, which clearly identies tire dealer’s name and
contact information, invoice number, date of purchase, purchased product model name, quantity, customer
information, and proof of installation.

but you're most welcome to try out yourself.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2005
5723 posts
3332 upvotes
Toronto
manfrommanila wrote: you will be denied. as i was. they probably have it online order and have it installed on site/store.
my 1st choice:
The invoice from a CANADIAN AUTHORIZED RETAIL DEALER must clearly identify the tire dealer name, invoice number, date of purchase, tread pattern name, tire size, customer or business name, quantity
purchased and the installation/mounting fees
my 2nd choice
. Valid only with a copy of invoice, which clearly identies tire dealer’s name and
contact information, invoice number, date of purchase, purchased product model name, quantity, customer
information, and proof of installation.

but you're most welcome to try out yourself.
Never had a problem before with no installation and rebates, which manufacturer requires installation?

Only thing to watch out for with CT is instant vs MIR, so you don't waste your time or get your hopes up.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/automoti ... heelsLP_en
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A
Nov 28, 2014
7 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary, AB
In the past couple of years I have purchased both Continental and Michelin tires without installation and received rebates for both...
Unless things have changed.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1944 posts
807 upvotes
It's only worth it if you can get a new tire model like the Michelin as4's as otherwise they will most likely be years old. Also, never get them installed there.
Mar 28, 2019
62 posts
84 upvotes
I got a set of Cooper RS3-G1 tires at my local CT today. (4) 225/40/18 for $455 with taxes and fees. $63 back in CT money and I should get $50 back from mail-in rebate making it $342 for the set.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1585 posts
446 upvotes
Vancouver
Rebates depend on manufacturer some are pretty loose on conditions and others go by the book. Go to Blackcircle and Quattro and search up the rebates listed on their website those manufacturers they list would be the lenient ones.
Apr 6, 2007
465 posts
126 upvotes
Kelowna
Purchased a set of 4 235/45/R17 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady Tire for $983.22 including installation etc. Due to the Triangle WE MC, it will be paid over 24 months. https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/tires/pd ... 82726.html

Got $101 in CT money, qualifies for $100 in Mail in Rebate, and hopefully $100+$5 CT money from the recently approved Triangle WE MasterCard, and an additional $50 CT money for first purchase.

Considering each 235/45/R17 All Weather tire goes for $200-$270, plus another $160 for taxes and installation for 4, very happy with this purchase.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1281 posts
1407 upvotes
Does anyone know if I spend my CT money on tires, do I still get the 30x? Thinking Face
Oct 1, 2012
113 posts
55 upvotes
GVR
Price of CT’s Michelin Cross Climate 2 is almost 20% higher than that of Costco. I got 4 tires, 235/55/19 from Costco over the April long weekend with $150 off. Total with installations, tax and levy is $1100
Jun 10, 2017
682 posts
893 upvotes
ca_gascon wrote: Does anyone know if I spend my CT money on tires, do I still get the 30x? Thinking Face
You will get 30x on the portion you didn't pay with CT money, not including taxes.
If you pay the full amount in CT money, then you get 30x$0=$0
Jul 18, 2018
188 posts
160 upvotes
I just got the tires on April 12th from Canadian tire, and I only bought them and installed at a local tire shop. The issue is I only received the regular 4% in Canadian tire money not the promotion 30x(12%). Should I contact the customer support or wait a few days for the remaining balance update.
Feb 16, 2018
129 posts
50 upvotes
The 30X points for Triangle World Elite should be instant and you should see on the invoice and on the triangle rewards website or app ( I got the same). Better to contact Customer care to review your points.
Oct 12, 2014
831 posts
364 upvotes
London, ON
I placed my order April 6th... darn
Public Mobile
$38 month
5GB Data
Unlimited international texting
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2006
1197 posts
62 upvotes
Ash177 wrote: I just got the tires on April 12th from Canadian tire, and I only bought them and installed at a local tire shop. The issue is I only received the regular 4% in Canadian tire money not the promotion 30x(12%). Should I contact the customer support or wait a few days for the remaining balance update.
I'm in the same boat. I didn't receive the bonus points. I called and they said it could take up to 8 weeks??????

Most people here received their points right away. Somethings wrong here.