Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

*STARTS TOMORROW* Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Cookware Set, 10-pc $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 2:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2424 posts
12513 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] *STARTS TOMORROW* Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Cookware Set, 10-pc $299.99

Not as hot as last deal which was a 13 set but still good if you need to change your set or need one. The 13 set is 450 on the Ninja website. The pans are also on sale for 40-50, cheaper than on Ninja website.
Images
  • Capture1.PNG
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3221 posts
1193 upvotes
Lévis
whoosa wrote: $999 seems super inflated
Not really. I mean, how do you expect them to sell it at 300$ with 70% off otherwise?...
:rolleyes:

Downvotes say it all.
Pourquoi pas?
Apr 28, 2008
219 posts
80 upvotes
Is this really the premium version? The picture is matching the non=premium on Ninja website. I can't even find the premium version in 10-pc set on Ninja website.
Jun 12, 2010
598 posts
983 upvotes
I ordered a 10 1/4 inch pan off Amazon during the CIBC deal and have been quite happy with it.

Not sure if it's worth trying to wait for the 13 piece set for $300 from Ninja again, but choosing between losing out on a pot and pan vs. paying $150 more than the previous deal kind of stings.

Previous discussion here:
ninja-ninja-i-foodi-i-neverstick-i-prem ... 9-2459803/

It looks like you can order the off the US website which has a 20% off coupon, an "international surcharge" of $25 and comes out to $340 USD(?). Not entirely sure what the drawback of ordering through the US site is, but it might save about $30 compared to the Canadian one if there are no surprises?
https://www.ninjakitchen.com/exclusive- ... ollection/
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1385 posts
2124 upvotes
Hammonds
hanoudi wrote: Is this really the premium version? The picture is matching the non=premium on Ninja website. I can't even find the premium version in 10-pc set on Ninja website.
Induction Safe: No

Sounds pretty premium
Jul 14, 2006
737 posts
655 upvotes
Toronto
Ruciz wrote: Induction Safe: No

Sounds pretty premium
Where’d you read that? These can be used on induction tops.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1385 posts
2124 upvotes
Hammonds
jincrypt wrote: Where’d you read that? These can be used on induction tops.
It's under specifications in the listing

Honestly pointing that out raises questions. Use but not safe? Strange.
Feb 6, 2019
502 posts
1274 upvotes
Niagara Region
whoosa wrote: $999 seems super inflated
Canadian Tire continue to do themselves injustice by selling many products at wildly inflated prices and then claiming it's on sale at a large discount.

Socket sets, and their own tool brand comes to mind, along with these pots and pans sets (and lots of other stuff).

I try hard to shop local/Canadian, but this is a constant turn off for me.
Mar 6, 2021
41 posts
56 upvotes
Ruciz wrote: It's under specifications in the listing

Honestly pointing that out raises questions. Use but not safe? Strange.
Should check out the actual product instead of retailer descriptions.
It's like nit-picking on the Dyson V11 because CT says it filters 99.7% of particles when Dyson says they filter 99.97%. The Dyson V11 must be a terrible product then.

Anyways, things we can all agree on:
1) CT over-inflates their prices which makes it hard for people to know if it's a "hot deal" or retail price.
2) 13-pc was cheaper a month ago directly from Ninja. But there are no time machines.
3) 30,000F wtf does that mean

But IMO it's still a good product at a decent price if you're in the market for a set currently.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1344 posts
5417 upvotes
Van Isle
This set will be available soon at any garage sale in Canada at 10cents on the dollar. While at said garage sale you can also pickup a cheap navage, GLH, ab roller and fidget spinners.
<unnecessary>
Sep 12, 2017
41 posts
145 upvotes
Thanks OP, was looking for just that and can't wait for a better deal. I thought Bed Bath & Beyond would be a better deal (also 299$ plus additional 20% coupon) but it's the not the "premium" version though. Costco also has a 12 piece non-premium set at 289$ .

Ended up buying from CT, using 1% ebates, 10$ bonus CT money offer and 4% CT credit card. Hopefully the premium for the premium version (lol) is worth it.