Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Ticket To Ride - $34.99 (YMMV at select locations only)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2022 2:54 pm
[OP]
May 27, 2016
454 posts
227 upvotes
Uxbridge, ON

[Canadian Tire] Ticket To Ride - $34.99 (YMMV at select locations only)

Same as Amazon, if you cannot wait for shipping. Also, Amazon deal seems to come and go depending on the time of day.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0505497
Images
  • 20221205_171331.jpg
Last edited by gtror350z on Dec 5th, 2022 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6407 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought this last year around this time for the same price

One of the best board games and now our favorite.

Great find OP
Thumbs Up Sign
Sep 10, 2008
259 posts
253 upvotes
For French speaking users, I saw many French copies at a Montreal store this weekend. The French version is often not on sale on sites like Amazon, so it's nice to see it sold as the same price as the English version
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1736 posts
1734 upvotes
Thanks bro! You are a life saver. Was so mad that I missed the deal on Amazon for the same price, and price jump back up to $55. For $12 more at $67, order the Sail and Rail version from Amazon instead, when I was only looking for the base version.

Now that I ordered from Canadian Tire, I will cancel the Amazon order.
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Sep 9, 2008
450 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
damn want the Europe version now but at 75$ on amazon thats way overpriced
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1736 posts
1734 upvotes
EngineNo9 wrote: damn want the Europe version now but at 75$ on amazon thats way overpriced
Tom Vasel (who played all versions) doesn't like Europe that much. He said it was way less cutthroat than the original, because of the stations sharing. Europe might be the better version for sore losers who flip the table on defeat, of course. :D
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360
Oct 30, 2021
57 posts
520 upvotes
Good deal, thanks OP.

For the record the initial price is a bit inflated. Can be found regular price on 401 games for ~$52.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2009
1302 posts
422 upvotes
CCHIPSS wrote: Tom Vasel (who played all versions) doesn't like Europe that much. He said it was way less cutthroat than the original, because of the stations sharing. Europe might be the better version for sore losers who flip the table on defeat, of course. :D
depends ifyou love your family or not, but there is still a lot of potential fights even with the stations. I like switching between these 2 (also play the other versions for some spice)
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3605 posts
2285 upvotes
Airdrie
RealDealDonkey wrote: Good deal, thanks OP.

For the record the initial price is a bit inflated. Can be found regular price on 401 games for ~$52.
+$11 shipping for the millions of us that don't live in the GTA, which puts it in the same ballpark as most retail stores. Regular retail is $70-75, Any price under $60 is a fair deal. If anyone that doesn't own it can get it for $35 they should be snapping it up. They'll never play Monopoly again.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Sep 9, 2008
450 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
CCHIPSS wrote: Tom Vasel (who played all versions) doesn't like Europe that much. He said it was way less cutthroat than the original, because of the stations sharing. Europe might be the better version for sore losers who flip the table on defeat, of course. :D
I have the regular version, but wanted to try this mostly for the European cities
all your staples coupons are belong to us
Mar 11, 2022
22 posts
63 upvotes
Bloom County
I copy left at Hyde Park in Oakville.
Images
  • upload.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)