Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Triangle Bonus Day - 20x or 30x CTM - Dec 7 to 8

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2020 12:47 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?

[Canadian Tire] Triangle Bonus Day - 20x or 30x CTM - Dec 7 to 8

Did a quick search...didn't see it posted in Hot Deals.
Of course, whether or not its a hot deal for you will be YMMV since there's always that CT mark up depending on what you buy.

http://www.trianglerewardscalculator.com/

An early gift, from us to you!
MONDAY DEC. 7 & TUESDAY DEC. 8

20X bonus CT Money®* (8%)
when you use your Triangle Rewards™ card.

30X total CT Money®* (12%)
when you pay with your Triangle™ credit card.

*On qualifying purchases at Canadian Tire and canadiantire.ca

*The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. Triangle™ Mastercard®, Triangle™ World Mastercard® and Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money (0.4%), and will be added to whatever the Member would otherwise collect, without the bonus. Example: On a $100 (pre-tax) purchase with a 20X bonus multiplier a Member would earn a bonus $8 in CT Money (20 X .4% X $100). The 30X for Triangle Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard customers consists of the 10X everyday plus a 20X bonus. Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within five weeks of the purchase date. No rainchecks.
Last edited by secretalcoholic on Dec 6th, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
148 replies
Nov 1, 2020
186 posts
358 upvotes
I plan to get the ProForm treadmill that's on sale for $899 and get an extra $107 off.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
2087 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
Does paying my utility bill count towards the bonus?
Nov 1, 2018
46 posts
149 upvotes
GTA Online
Does anyone know if I can stack this with the personalized offer? E.g. If I have an in App offer for 25x household items, can I stack with the 20x to get 45x?

TIA
So this is a sig, eh? 😕
Nov 1, 2018
46 posts
149 upvotes
GTA Online
zero_ wrote: Does paying my utility bill count towards the bonus?
I'd guess not since you can't pay utility bills at CT? This is more for CT Purchases iirc.
So this is a sig, eh? 😕
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1005 posts
994 upvotes
St. Catharines
zero_ wrote: Does paying my utility bill count towards the bonus?
It says "On qualifying purchases at Canadian Tire and canadiantire.ca". Paying your utility bill at the Canadian Tire Bank fails on two counts, so no.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
http://www.trianglerewardscalculator.com/

neat site! does it work with marks or sportchek?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1423 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
just a general pointer as I shop at CT a lot. I stand corrected but below is my recent observation (friends know i collect CTM so i place a lot of orders for them)

When you do in-store pickup, you only get the CTM when the order is ready for pickup. Therefore, if you place the order on the 8th, and the order isn't ready till the 9th, you are not eligible for the bonus points.

For online tire orders, you only receive the points when the order is picked up. So if you place the order on the 7th, receive pick up notification by the 8th, and complete the pickup by the 9th, you are not eligible for the bonus.

The summary is - get everything done (picked up) on the 7th and 8th if you want the bonus!!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
ThisIsMyDesiredUsername wrote: Does anyone know if I can stack this with the personalized offer? E.g. If I have an in App offer for 25x household items, can I stack with the 20x to get 45x?

TIA
Yup they stack.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2001 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, if only they had stock for the KitchenAid pro mixer. $399.99-$64 CT money-$50 mail in rebate= $337 all in
Oct 26, 2010
388 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
heymanwuzup wrote: just a general pointer as I shop at CT a lot. I stand corrected but below is my recent observation (friends know i collect CTM so i place a lot of orders for them)

When you do in-store pickup, you only get the CTM when the order is ready for pickup. Therefore, if you place the order on the 8th, and the order isn't ready till the 9th, you are not eligible for the bonus points.

For online tire orders, you only receive the points when the order is picked up. So if you place the order on the 7th, receive pick up notification by the 8th, and complete the pickup by the 9th, you are not eligible for the bonus.

The summary is - get everything done (picked up) on the 7th and 8th if you want the bonus!!
Hmm so if I had something I ordered and its ready for pickup today. Then I should walk in on Monday and refund and then buy again wiht the Canadian tire Mastercard lol
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1591 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP I got some CT purchases to make
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1423 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
EL50 wrote: Hmm so if I had something I ordered and its ready for pickup today. Then I should walk in on Monday and refund and then buy again wiht the Canadian tire Mastercard lol
Probably easier to just rebuy the product in store on the 7/8th, then cancel the order online! But whatever you said works
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
12% thats hot, thanks op

Btw CT price matches.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6255 upvotes
heymanwuzup wrote: just a general pointer as I shop at CT a lot. I stand corrected but below is my recent observation (friends know i collect CTM so i place a lot of orders for them)

Just to clarify, I placed a tire order on the 30th and got a call from them on the 4th saying the order is ready for pickup. My credit card got charged on the 5th. I told them I will pickup on the 7th. Would I qualify for the bonus?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
is it still 30x for instore purchases? or only online
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 5, 2017
154 posts
52 upvotes
JohnieSmithe wrote: I plan to get the ProForm treadmill that's on sale for $899 and get an extra $107 off.
Good deal. Jumped on Nordictrack C960i for $1500 (was $3000) last week. This is no doubt a better deal!