• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 7:30 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
5819 posts
30143 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Triangle Community (Free to test products) Targeted

If you have triangle mastercard, you may be able to register the community.
https://community.triangle.com/Portal/default.aspx

Check your email.

You have to do some surveys and they will give you a product to test. It's Free.

They sent out Dyson vacuums as well. Please see this link.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/dyson.html

Just make sure you choose everything on the list then you may have more chances to get a free product to test.
Cellphones: Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Freedom, Public Mobile Special Deals

Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv
23 replies
Dec 10, 2010
140 posts
128 upvotes
Mississauga
Ive tested numerous .products for the Tested in Canada promo: fan, frying.pan, kajak. Great program
Jun 1, 2006
800 posts
222 upvotes
Mississauga
I'd like to test a snow blower for them Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sep 10, 2017
569 posts
144 upvotes
I completed up the surveys and I know this thread is marked as ymmv but need to know where exactly on the above link do we see a list of products to choose from. I don’t see any list when I login. Thank you
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
5816 posts
1876 upvotes
Moncton, NB
I've been in the Tested for Life program for like 6 years now and got a lot of product to test. I always give my honest opinion that prob why i keep getting invited to test more. If anyone can join it's a great program.

Just keep in mind that it could take months to get invited to something to test but sometime you get invited to multiple things within a few months :)

And you get to keep the stuff. Some of the best item i got to test and still use are Winter Boots, Ninja blender w/ attachments, 4 peice air nailer set... :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
8796 posts
397 upvotes
Toronto
I'd like to test their winter tires. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
May 26, 2005
127 posts
96 upvotes
Ontario
I've been in the program for about a year and a half, got all kinds of surveys, never got any offers to test anything..... feeling usedFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Feb 8, 2011
571 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
For those that are actually getting items to test are you actively using your triangle card?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2004
1459 posts
185 upvotes
Ajax
From the link in OP's post:

Interested in Joining?

We are not actively seeking new members at the moment. However, we do reach out to Triangle members when recruiting for new members.
Nov 16, 2016
142 posts
38 upvotes
Alberta
I just have a Triangle Rewards card and got invited to the Sport Chek insiders community a few months ago (guess the two are linked/the same?). I only received two surveys right when I joined and nothing since though, didn't know they also asked you to test products through this.
Nov 7, 2017
195 posts
494 upvotes
I'm part of the community, but signed up via Sportchek insiders. Do I still get the chance later on to test products?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
5816 posts
1876 upvotes
Moncton, NB
If this is like the tested for life the way it works is that you will get a survey/invitation to test a product. You have to be honest if you really need it or not. There's a few that i didn't do because one of them asked if I had a boat and I do not own a boat.

So after you do the initial survey/invitation they usually ask what kind of product in the category they want to test. There's usually a lot of products so you select the one you are interested.

Then it's completely random. It might take 2 months before you get a shipping notification from ups or purolator and you still don't know what you will be getting. But usually the item # is hidden in tracking email so you can kind of know what to expect to test.

For example at the beginning of summer I got an email about testing fishing stuff. But like 2 months after I got some chest waders. It was such a dry summer that the best test for them was using them in my pool lol.
Jun 2, 2004
597 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
never got an email about testing but have been in the insiders for a while and complete regular surveys :(
Dec 26, 2017
236 posts
131 upvotes
looks like ive been an insider for a while but nothing no surveys no products :(