Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Triangle Credit Cards in-store signup bonus. 4% bonus CT money coupon. And more.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2020 3:07 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2006
270 posts
162 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Triangle Credit Cards in-store signup bonus. 4% bonus CT money coupon. And more.

Signed up the Triangle WE Mastercard in-store. They are running promotion to new application: a one time use coupon for 4% bonus CT money on the top of regular 4%. The coupon will expire in 2 weeks. It is good for a big purchase. Better than nothing you get online.

PS. Someone reported that in-store sign-up now entitles you $25 credit and extra scratch draw at least 5% on top of the 4% coupon and regular 4% CTM.

Also, 1% on bill payment confirmed. Free Canadian Tire Roadside Assistant Gold Plan is a big bonus to WEMC holders.
Last edited by youbet on May 19th, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
21 replies
[OP]
Mar 27, 2006
270 posts
162 upvotes
I guess you'd better to call ahead to check if the special salespersons are at your store or not.
Dec 15, 2016
144 posts
173 upvotes
Curious if this coupon can be obtained at SportChek etal when opening a new account?
[OP]
Mar 27, 2006
270 posts
162 upvotes
LewisLongshanks wrote: Curious if this coupon can be obtained at SportChek etal when opening a new account?
The coupon says (collect 4%) "at Canadian Tire stores only" so probably not.
Jan 17, 2016
395 posts
394 upvotes
Mississauga
I opened account online about 2 or 3 weeks ago, got the "next CT purchase double cashback" offer in app. Basically the same thing.
[OP]
Mar 27, 2006
270 posts
162 upvotes
XiaohanJ117 wrote: I opened account online about 2 or 3 weeks ago, got the "next CT purchase double cashback" offer in app. Basically the same thing.
Now people get more signing up in-store.
Feb 25, 2015
874 posts
1065 upvotes
NB
Unless you are planning to carry a balance on the CT card or need extended warranty, SDM/RCSS promo is better: 10% off GC + cash back from CC + monkey money from CT
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1839 posts
1007 upvotes
Kanata, ON
I already have the Options MC, can I sign up for the Triangle WE MC and just have my old card transferred over or cancelled?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1437 posts
4957 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
MarvinMartian wrote: I already have the Options MC, can I sign up for the Triangle WE MC and just have my old card transferred over or cancelled?
You can't sign up for the W/E card, they have to offer it to you. Kinda pisses me off cause I have a options W/E and was sent the regular triangle card. I called and asked what was the deal and they said that they are going to look at each members account to see if they qualify for the new triangle W/E card. Kinda stupid if u ask me.
What's in your wallet?
Jan 12, 2009
237 posts
301 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Spawk1028 wrote: You can't sign up for the W/E card, they have to offer it to you. Kinda pisses me off cause I have a options W/E and was sent the regular triangle card. I called and asked what was the deal and they said that they are going to look at each members account to see if they qualify for the new triangle W/E card. Kinda stupid if u ask me.
If you already have the Options MC, you can call in and ask for a product upgrade, they might have an offer on file. Alternatively, if they do not have offer, you can do a new application for the World Elite card. You may have to call in a few times to make sure your old CT Money account and new Triangle accounts are fully merged and logins created. After all this is done you can keep the old Options MC or cancel it.
Dec 28, 2011
226 posts
47 upvotes
carbide wrote: Unless you are planning to carry a balance on the CT card or need extended warranty, SDM/RCSS promo is better: 10% off GC + cash back from CC + monkey money from CT
What's monkey money ? :)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5518 posts
478 upvotes
Markham
so for new triangle card sign ups, what the best bonus been? this 4% coupon?

is it one time use, or multiple over the two week period?
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3838 posts
1131 upvotes
QC
adeel wrote: so for new triangle card sign ups, what the best bonus been? this 4% coupon?

is it one time use, or multiple over the two week period?
one time use.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
1969 posts
150 upvotes
British Columbia
Question, is the road side a free membership EVERY year, or just the first year?

Also, if you have a supplementary card do they get roadside too?

I signed up online last night, I wonder if all these bonuses will come to me.

Thank you
[external advertising link removed]