Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Triangle MasterCard New Cardmember Offer CT$100-200 (Targeted) or CT$100 (Generic)

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2023 2:38 pm
Sep 11, 2007
19 posts
4 upvotes
winnipeg
Sorry but I am kind of confused. The links in the original post (ie$200 offer) aren't actually valid if you do the sign up? What am I missing, i click them and get taken to th sign up page.
Mar 1, 2018
521 posts
348 upvotes
Whatever you're offered, grab it. Get you're free roadside assistance too and annual free oil change. Free free free!
Dec 24, 2006
897 posts
254 upvotes
I heard CT has a bank and you can use this card to pay off things such as mortgage payments, property taxes, etc. and earn points doing so??
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1224 posts
702 upvotes
I want the damn black card but I have a stupid cash advantage card from years ago and basically since I own that they will not let me get a Triangle Mastercard unless I cancel the existing card.
Sep 27, 2017
171 posts
209 upvotes
Platypoos, ON
criss9567 wrote: Sorry but I am kind of confused. The links in the original post (ie$200 offer) aren't actually valid if you do the sign up? What am I missing, i click them and get taken to th sign up page.
I think those are just generic links. You need to have received a targeted email invite in advance to actually qualify for the new card member CT$100-200 bonus.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
I got the card 2-3 times already, applied again, let's see if it goes through :)
May 8, 2016
956 posts
2108 upvotes
Seininya wrote: My experience: I always get the lowest signup bonus so I gave up and just applied in September for signup bonus of $100 - got a credit limit of $200. Which is problematic if I want to pay my property taxes.

My first purchase was at a Canadian Tire store and after six weeks of no signup bonus I called in and got a manual goodwill credit applied to my CT rewards account. But some people were able to get the credit automatically within a week of purchase at Canadian Tire. Just a datapoint.
What number are you called if I can ask? Thanks.
Feb 8, 2020
541 posts
309 upvotes
d_source wrote: New card member. Just got approved. Do you need to receive the email to be able to get this?

Also, if I have a card and my spouse gets a card, do we each get our own Gold Roadside Assistance Plan membership?

Thanks.
Let us know if you received the bonus
Apr 22, 2010
519 posts
357 upvotes
Toronto
springrain wrote: What number are you called if I can ask? Thanks.
Just the number on the back of the credit card.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8356 posts
8901 upvotes
Seininya wrote: My experience: I always get the lowest signup bonus so I gave up and just applied in September for signup bonus of $100 - got a credit limit of $200. Which is problematic if I want to pay my property taxes.

My first purchase was at a Canadian Tire store and after six weeks of no signup bonus I called in and got a manual goodwill credit applied to my CT rewards account. But some people were able to get the credit automatically within a week of purchase at Canadian Tire. Just a datapoint.
Wow... That's pretty sad...
Apr 22, 2010
519 posts
357 upvotes
Toronto
muffin4life wrote: Wow... That's pretty sad...
I know - shakes head. What does Canadian Tire expect me to do with that limit anyways.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2011
1876 posts
1154 upvotes
Not NEPEAN
P2 got $150 offer. Signed up for Triangle card in the spring hoping to get one of these decent sign up offers
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2194 posts
2395 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
nickwa wrote: P2 got $150 offer. Signed up for Triangle card in the spring hoping to get one of these decent sign up offers
How often did you use the triangle card?
Mar 31, 2022
6 posts
2 upvotes
Burnaby
Got an email for $200 offer. Submitted the application and the status went to pending. Is that normal with CT credit cards ? How long do I need to wait for an update on the credit card ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)