Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Triangle MasterCard New Cardmember Offer CT$100-200 (Targeted) or CT$100 (Generic)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 3:55 pm
Apr 10, 2022
290 posts
294 upvotes
dealsssss wrote: I heard CT has a bank and you can use this card to pay off things such as mortgage payments, property taxes, etc. and earn points doing so??
I don't think you can pay mortgage - mostly bills of any kind - Property, utility, insurance, etc
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2016
1035 posts
593 upvotes
Does the $100 offer through CreditKarma still exist?
Apr 10, 2022
290 posts
294 upvotes
I never had luck with CT offers - waited long but just applied as the property tax payment was near! They also stopped these in-store and only send as YMMV
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4009 posts
3210 upvotes
Ottawa
Waiting for an offer higher than $100 now that we've gotten a triangle card (not MC) and made a purchase - the $100 offer was offered to everyone not too long ago.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3552 posts
1796 upvotes
Mississauga
How are you supposed to get the email.. I have an Triangle Rewards .. but I dont get any emails.

Edit.. sorry said "Optimum membership" earlier
Last edited by TLSRULZ on Dec 2nd, 2022 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 23, 2008
115 posts
27 upvotes
BC
Does anyone know how they verify income? Hoping to apply for World Elite Mastercard
Sep 6, 2013
169 posts
188 upvotes
Hamilton
they never send me any credit card offers. But they sure do love to spam me with other garbage emails ...
May 29, 2020
152 posts
40 upvotes
Still no luck on my side for either of the offer :(
Sep 16, 2015
664 posts
1329 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Sprite_TM wrote: just applied and got approved for limit of 1000Face With Tears Of Joy
They seem to review and increase your limit every six months. I started with a 3K limit in June, 2020 and they just increased it to 13K on my last statement. I rarely spend more than 1K/month on the card, so it's all a bit silly.
Aug 25, 2017
131 posts
45 upvotes
jaybeeg wrote: They seem to review and increase your limit every six months. I started with a 3K limit in June, 2020 and they just increased it to 13K on my last statement. I rarely spend more than 1K/month on the card, so it's all a bit silly.
I agree, I just got approved with 10K limit, but I couldn't find the option for decreasing the credit limit during application process.
Jul 1, 2019
112 posts
40 upvotes
TLSRULZ wrote: How are you supposed to get the email.. I have an Optimum Membership .. but I dont get any emails.
Optimum isn't Canadian Tire...
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
4031 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
ultraslow wrote: Does anyone know how they verify income? Hoping to apply for World Elite Mastercard
they dont verify income so you can put 80k for WE
Nov 28, 2022
6 posts
6 upvotes
GTA
Are they done sending out the email invites?

Is the lottery over?

I would love to get this card before Boxing Week.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3552 posts
1796 upvotes
Mississauga
Ryzon9 wrote: Optimum isn't Canadian Tire...
Sorry I meant to say.. Triangle Rewards.
Feb 8, 2020
314 posts
195 upvotes
I have triangle rewards and used it just 1time at Canadian Tire last month. Is there anything else I need to do to get the sign up offer email?
Aug 11, 2019
57 posts
28 upvotes
Getting same $150 offer for past 4 times, seems they won’t go to 200 for me. May sign up this time
Sep 16, 2015
664 posts
1329 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Ventorro wrote: I agree, I just got approved with 10K limit, but I couldn't find the option for decreasing the credit limit during application process.
Why would you want to decrease it? (genuinely curious, not being sarcastic)

As a general rule of thumb, your monthly balance should never hit more than 35% of the available limit, so having more headroom will allow you to charge larger purchases without reducing your credit score.
Jul 24, 2022
291 posts
596 upvotes
ursrox wrote: Getting same $150 offer for past 4 times, seems they won’t go to 200 for me. May sign up this time
Pulled the trigger last year after receiving multiple offers at the same reward over the years. The way I see it, the benefits missed waiting for the $150 to go to $200 was a wasted opportunity. Property taxes/utility bills paid with the CT cc, extra CT offers for cc users, 4% back at CT & affiliates would reach $50 pretty quickly. The opportunities are even better if you purchase specialty sports equipment/supplies as the affiliated companies cater to the sports nut. The only downside was using CT money at all, since you need to focus on the CT universe of stores.
Jan 16, 2011
34 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal
CoinFlip wrote: As an added bonus, you can use your Roadside Assistance Plan member number to access Perkopolis.
Oh! I didn't know that, great info! Smiling Face With Open Mouth Thanks OP!
Feb 22, 2009
850 posts
529 upvotes
Ottawa
Only offers I ever get in my Triangle Rewards emails are the generic "Get $5 Bonus CT Money when you spend $25!" or "Get $15 CT Bonus Money when you buy $100 Boston Pizza or Kobo gift cards!" lol Still waiting for something, anything, related to Triangle Credit Card.

I actually tried signing up during their Sept $100 general promo, was told they couldn't instantly approve me and would get in touch but they never did. My credit card report doesn't show a hit either so I guess my application went into the CT black hole.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)