Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Triangle MasterCard New Cardmember Offer CT$100-200 (Targeted) or CT$100 (Generic)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 3:55 pm
Feb 24, 2018
198 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP.. got $150 offer and approved for 3k.

anyone know how to get the $150 ? it 's saying need to have a qualify purchase ... but I can't find info about this
Dec 3, 2013
604 posts
155 upvotes
Brampton, ON
can I buy a pack of gum to get the qualifying purchase? don't really have anything to buy right now but you need to make a purchase within 30 days to get the points.

I assume there is no minimum mentioned?
Jan 24, 2015
528 posts
86 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I have a Triangle credit card and can receive emails like "Collect $5 CT Money when you Spend $40" but never "credit card offer". If my friend wants this offer, does he need to register with Triangle or whatever?
Oct 29, 2016
654 posts
412 upvotes
I'm a Triangle member but I don't think I'm on the mailing list. Any idea how to sign up? I probably unsubscribed. If we have the links for $100 and $200 already in the chat, can we just sign up with the $200 link?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
I've filled out the application 3x and get the "DSA-SUBMIT-APP-ERR400" error every time when I try to submit. What am I missing? I already disabled my browser privacy addons and VPN. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2450 posts
1294 upvotes
Ontario
I have been a Triangle member for many years now and have never received any credit card offers, I turned on the "email communication" on the Triangle app several months ago as that seemed to be key to getting card offers, but still no dice. After checking my email account earlier today, I have noticed that I have never received any email from Canadian Tire for anything, so I did the email signup online (in addition to the app), so hopefully that is the missing link!
Currently happy customer with Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
Aug 11, 2019
57 posts
28 upvotes
ImMrWorld wrote: Pulled the trigger last year after receiving multiple offers at the same reward over the years. The way I see it, the benefits missed waiting for the $150 to go to $200 was a wasted opportunity. Property taxes/utility bills paid with the CT cc, extra CT offers for cc users, 4% back at CT & affiliates would reach $50 pretty quickly. The opportunities are even better if you purchase specialty sports equipment/supplies as the affiliated companies cater to the sports nut. The only downside was using CT money at all, since you need to focus on the CT universe of stores.
Thanks for an amazing suggestion. I never knew about earning CT money on Property taxes/utility bills payment. Even though I don't plan to make any big purchase from CT chain in the near future, but I guess utility bills alone will be sufficient to bridge the $50 gap within 1 year which I have already wasted. Will apply right away
Jul 24, 2022
291 posts
596 upvotes
redfd123 wrote: I've filled out the application 3x and get the "DSA-SUBMIT-APP-ERR400" error every time when I try to submit. What am I missing? I already disabled my browser privacy addons and VPN. :(
I'm not a techie, but in my experience errors like that appear to be from the script. Do you have a script-blocker in place? Another strategy I use is installing another browser to deal with such errors. For example, if I use Chrome regularly, I would have Firefox or Safari available for one-off applications. Once utilized, I close the second browser and thus the activity if anybody is lurking around.
Jul 24, 2022
291 posts
596 upvotes
ursrox wrote: Thanks for an amazing suggestion. I never knew about earning CT money on Property taxes/utility bills payment. Even though I don't plan to make any big purchase from CT chain in the near future, but I guess utility bills alone will be sufficient to bridge the $50 gap within 1 year which I have already wasted. Will apply right away
Just one thing you should know: If paying bills via CT credit card, you receive 0.5% back in CT money for the basic card and 1.0% back on the World Elite card. The bill payment is also treated as a credit card purchase, so you pay the amount back after receiving the credit card statement and within the due date. It is still a wonderful opportunity but it sounded like you were expecting 4% (which it is not).
Feb 22, 2009
48 posts
31 upvotes
Just be aware, you must go through the link to get the offer, that is the only way they can process it. FYI
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5820 posts
3077 upvotes
Winnipeg
Headbeancounter wrote: I have been a Triangle member for many years now and have never received any credit card offers, I turned on the "email communication" on the Triangle app several months ago as that seemed to be key to getting card offers, but still no dice. After checking my email account earlier today, I have noticed that I have never received any email from Canadian Tire for anything, so I did the email signup online (in addition to the app), so hopefully that is the missing link!
same here. no email offers. Although I turned on email notifications recently within last 3 months.
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Aug 31, 2010
280 posts
496 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: same here. no email offers. Although I turned on email notifications recently within last 3 months.
Exact same situation here
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2450 posts
1294 upvotes
Ontario
Wpegger wrote: same here. no email offers. Although I turned on email notifications recently within last 3 months.
Did you signup both on online and using the app? Also have you received any email from Canadian Tire?
Currently happy customer with Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1074 posts
1390 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
ImMrWorld wrote: I'm not a techie, but in my experience errors like that appear to be from the script. Do you have a script-blocker in place? Another strategy I use is installing another browser to deal with such errors. For example, if I use Chrome regularly, I would have Firefox or Safari available for one-off applications. Once utilized, I close the second browser and thus the activity if anybody is lurking around.
I appreciate your suggestions. I usually use Chrome, but used Firefox, as I don't have as much adblocking set up on Firefox on it. Regardless, I had disabled all adblocking and refreshing the page. It would also go through all the motions of letting me complete the application and submit, but would return the error I posted instead of saying something like the submission was successful.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3461 posts
1801 upvotes
Montreal
OP’s name reflects this offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1929 posts
794 upvotes
Anyone try applying via the links without receiving the email?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1940 posts
1240 upvotes
Waterloo
Where is my offer?!

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. This is the third or fourth wave of these I've been excluded from. I spend a decent amount at Crappy Tire too.
The OG grocery thread that inspired all others ⇩

Living in Ontario and Looking to save money on groceries? Check out my Grocery Flyer Highlight Thread Here!
Jun 26, 2017
440 posts
266 upvotes

Some DP:
I signed up for Triangle Rewards email notifications in January 2022. I received a $200 offer to apply for their credit card in both spring 2022 and this recent one.
I also did not care to accumulate Triangle rewards or CT money for many years as well. Never activated any offers. Not sure if this was a factor in getting the $200 offer.

Edit:
If you are getting emails from triangle at email.triangle.com, then you're on the right email list. If it is eflyerfeedback at email.canadiantire.ca, you are not on the correct email list.
Public Mobile, 12GB LTE/3mo/$120 plan
---
I am in compliance with all forum rules
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
4031 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
whats the cheapest thing to buy at CT to get that bonus now.Face With Tears Of Joy
Jun 6, 2017
415 posts
356 upvotes
larryperry wrote:
If you are getting emails from triangle at email.triangle.com, then you're on the right email list. If it is eflyerfeedback at email.canadiantire.ca, you are not on the correct email list.
Thanks for that. I am getting them from the second email address, even though in the Triangle app emails are toggled on. How do I get on the good list?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)