Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Triangle MasterCard New Cardmember Offer CT$100-200 (Targeted) or CT$100 (Generic)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 3:55 pm
Jun 26, 2017
440 posts
266 upvotes
2Fleet wrote: Same here
This happened to me not the first time btw
Tried to apply with a $150 bonus before and got stuck at exactly the same step
My last application did not went through because of this, applied through the invitation email, totally a waste of time
Thanks for the DP.
When this happened for you, did you get an email that your application was pending/ was there a hard hit on your credit report?
Public Mobile, 12GB LTE/3mo/$120 plan
---
I am in compliance with all forum rules
Mar 20, 2016
46 posts
12 upvotes
Damn, I should have waited for this offer. I applied a Triangle WE MC a week before this offer.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
1104 posts
33 upvotes
Is this a really good deal? I only got offered $100. I normally apply to cards with at least a $500 sign up bonus… but I see you can use this for utility and mortgage payments?? :)

And can you choose the Triangle WE MC instead ? That one looks better than the regular Triangle card.
Feb 24, 2018
198 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
got email offer of $150 , apply from the email, and card arrive today.... how do we get the $150? the package come with the card did not say anything about bonus.
Sep 26, 2013
183 posts
121 upvotes
Winnipeg
dongta wrote: got email offer of $150 , apply from the email, and card arrive today.... how do we get the $150? the package come with the card did not say anything about bonus.
I believe you have to make a purchase at a Canadian Tire store, can't remember if it was a certain amount. Possibly $50.
Feb 24, 2018
198 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Canadian204 wrote: I believe you have to make a purchase at a Canadian Tire store, can't remember if it was a certain amount. Possibly $50.
yeah I hear we need to do some purchase ... but was not sure the amount
May 12, 2011
456 posts
471 upvotes
Calgary
I used $200 link from first post and got no errors but this message
TrieangleCC.png

Interesting if it will pass...

--EDIT--

Looks like I am lucky today. Just got confirmation email that my application has been approved.

So, thes OPs links actually do work
PublicMobile :: $40/15GB x 3
Shaw :: 300/100 2Yc $59 + $250
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
1378 posts
1429 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
wolandca wrote: I used $200 link from first post and got no errors but this message

TrieangleCC.png

--EDIT--

Looks like I am lucky today. Just got confirmation email that my application has been approved.

Please keep us updated on how long it takes to get your $200 bonus!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
5595 posts
1163 upvotes
wolandca wrote: I used $200 link from first post and got no errors but this message

TrieangleCC.png

--EDIT--

when did you apply?

just applied for P2 and also got pending approval.
Nov 25, 2022
5 posts
1 upvote
Did anyone get the CT $100-200 email offer in October?
If you did, when was the date sent by Triangle Rewards, as well as the expiry date?

Basically, I didn't get my CT $200 rewards despite applying through their new card member bonus e-mail in October.
Contacted CS and was told they would need to confirm the exact date of that e-mail sent and its expiry date... which I no longer have because I tend to delete all my junk/promo e-mails ASAP.

PS: Was also asked for the title of that e-mail offer, they gave me an example the one for September which was "Why did the turkey cross the road? To get CT’s $200 sign up bonus!"

Would really appreciate your help Disappointed Face
May 12, 2011
456 posts
471 upvotes
Calgary
azncapcom wrote: when did you apply?

just applied for P2 and also got pending approval.
Yesterday, got approval email 1h later
Sep 27, 2017
125 posts
131 upvotes
Platypoos, ON
reewindo wrote: Did anyone get the CT $100-200 email offer in October?
If you did, when was the date sent by Triangle Rewards, as well as the expiry date?

Basically, I didn't get my CT $200 rewards despite applying through their new card member bonus e-mail in October.
Contacted CS and was told they would need to confirm the exact date of that e-mail sent and its expiry date... which I no longer have because I tend to delete all my junk/promo e-mails ASAP.

PS: Was also asked for the title of that e-mail offer, they gave me an example the one for September which was "Why did the turkey cross the road? To get CT’s $200 sign up bonus!"

Would really appreciate your help Disappointed Face
I think the previous offer was Sep 28-Oct 11. No separate offer in October.

Email Sent: Sep 28
Expiry Date: Oct 11
Title: Why did the turkey cross the road? To get CT's $200 sign up bonus! Turkey

Here's the old (now expired) thread.
[Canadian Tire] Triangle Mastercard $100-$200 CT Money offer for new members - Targeted

You might find some more details there.

I hope you are able to get the bonus. Good luck!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
1104 posts
33 upvotes

TrieangleCC.png

--EDIT--

So you qualify for the $200 bonus? Then what’s the point of the email offers? :)
May 12, 2011
456 posts
471 upvotes
Calgary
Col127 wrote: So you qualify for the $200 bonus? Then what’s the point of the email offers? :)
Well, I never got promo emails from CT.. maybe they allowed me to get the credit card but without $200 bonus.. who knows.. will see
I anyway planned to get Elite card as I wanted to replace greedy AMA with CT roadside assistance that coming for free with that card. So why not to try.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1295 posts
2344 upvotes
Calgary, AB

TrieangleCC.png

--EDIT--

You won't get the bonus unless you personally received the email.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2450 posts
1294 upvotes
Ontario
I have given up waiting for the email offer, turning on all email communications online as well as on the app hasn't generated any emails from email.triangle.com....oh well.
Currently happy customer with Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
Feb 22, 2009
850 posts
529 upvotes
Ottawa
Phenolite wrote: Do you think this will also apply for the "world elite" version? The link shows the picture for the standard Mastercard only.
When you apply, if your credit application meets the WE requirements (eg. $80k annual, $150k (?) household I think), they will offer to change your application to the WE.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

Mizinator