Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Upcomig sale Dec. 8 -15: Dyson V15 Total Detect Cordless Vacuum With Laser on sale $849.99 ($150 0ff)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 9:16 pm
Feb 19, 2013
217 posts
97 upvotes
Montreal
Can we buy now and price match in couple days?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1571 posts
1832 upvotes
GTA
ffviii wrote: Can we buy now and price match in couple days?
I’d try if I was worried about it going out of stock. Otherwise I’d return it and ask to purchase it back right away.

But sorry I don’t know the answer.
Nov 24, 2019
194 posts
177 upvotes
KevinT277396 wrote: I got the refurb for $699 directly from Dyson, got rakuten from it as well.

Complained enough to Dyson about some nonsense and they sent me an entire new machine with all the attachments and let me keep the other one. I now have two of them. Dysons customer service is insanely good.
What's the secret?
May 9, 2017
71 posts
69 upvotes
Let's say I were to redeem $300 CT money and pay the rest with my CT Mastercard to purchase the vacuum. Would I still receive the 15x vacuums triangle app CT money offer on total purchase price minus $300?

There is also a spend $x get $50 CT money for the upcoming flyer. Would I also be eligible for that since I paid part by redeeming my CT money and the rest with my CT Mastercard?

Thanks for the help
Nov 29, 2013
599 posts
925 upvotes
TORONTO
KevinT277396 wrote: I got the refurb for $699 directly from Dyson, got rakuten from it as well.

Complained enough to Dyson about some nonsense and they sent me an entire new machine with all the attachments and let me keep the other one. I now have two of them. Dysons customer service is insanely good.
What was the 'nonsense' issue?
Sep 28, 2009
463 posts
417 upvotes
Slono wrote: I’d try if I was worried about it going out of stock. Otherwise I’d return it and ask to purchase it back right away.

But sorry I don’t know the answer.
Went through this recently with another tool, my local cdn tire told me 14 days for price adjustments. Went in when the sale occurred and they credited me back.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2017
1174 posts
784 upvotes
ON
They have a "Spend $250+, get $50" event tomorrow which will make this deal better.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2104 posts
505 upvotes
cymrules wrote: What was the 'nonsense' issue?
Probably said "I wasn:t able to pick up all the kibble I spilled on the floor!".
They rather give you a brand new vacuum then get bad press.
Especially with all the reddit posters who complain about companies just to destroy their reputations.
They now see these guys are more relevant then ever before with twitter being the first new age soap box, next being reddit.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1824 posts
1328 upvotes
Maple leafs
bought a v15 recently, its nice, the laser is nice, the better battery is nice, the screen is ok... but realistically I don't find it all that much better than my v10 absolute that we also have.

v7 to v10 felt like a good upgrade.. v10 to v15... meh

think we are at diminishing returns