Shopping Discussion

Canadian Tire : Using CT money for purchase?

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2020 6:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3283 posts
1697 upvotes
Toronto

Canadian Tire : Using CT money for purchase?

Can anyone confirm or deny whether one can use CT money (digital) for a purchase? I know we earn it, but I don't want to order extra things unless I can use my hoarded CT money. And with the website I am unsure since it seems to want me to push a "complete order" button that might already set the wheels in motion.
7 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2006
3283 posts
1697 upvotes
Toronto
Kiraly wrote: Of course we can. The option is still there to select it at the time of payment.
Of course, you're wrong. How about next time, especially if you don't know, stay out of it.

Thanks to your such definitive answer, I now have an order that seems impossible to stop.
Last edited by beachlover on Apr 26th, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 9, 2011
9322 posts
10882 upvotes
Vancouver
beachlover wrote: Of course, you're wrong.

Thanks, now I have an order that seems impossible to stop.
Not wrong. I’ve seen CT money redemption on the payment terminal myself last time I was there.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized you’re talking about ordering online. I thought you meant in-store. Didn’t realize you were in Ontario where stores are closed.
Member
User avatar
Oct 28, 2005
489 posts
402 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Can anyone confirm or deny whether one can use CT money (digital) for a purchase? I know we earn it, but I don't want to order extra things unless I can use my hoarded CT money. And with the website I am unsure since it seems to want me to push a "complete order" button that might already set the wheels in motion.
What's also frustrating is you can't use their gift cards to pay for an online order!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 1, 2001
5392 posts
535 upvotes
tivo_box wrote: What's also frustrating is you can't use their gift cards to pay for an online order!
Totally agree.
Member
Apr 10, 2020
259 posts
982 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Can anyone confirm or deny whether one can use CT money (digital) for a purchase? I know we earn it, but I don't want to order extra things unless I can use my hoarded CT money. And with the website I am unsure since it seems to want me to push a "complete order" button that might already set the wheels in motion.
You can redeem if you have a Triangle Rewards Card or My CT Money Card. Once you check out, you can put in your card number on the right hand side of the shopping cart menu.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12229 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
GeneralStore wrote: You can redeem if you have a Triangle Rewards Card or My CT Money Card. Once you check out, you can put in your card number on the right hand side of the shopping cart menu.
This I know to be true ...

The order form definitely has this field to slot in ones Membership # ... and YES Cdn Tire $ via Down-pointing Red TriangleRewards can be EARNED

But the Question is can one REDEEM in this way too ... on an online order ?

Is their a field to enter ... please redeem $ X of Cdn Tire Down-pointing Red Triangle Rewards Money.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)