• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2015 9:30 pm
[OP]
Mar 23, 2015
5 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Canadian Tire] Visions Kamado Grill $200 off YMMV

Unadvertised deal: this item has been discontinued at CT (replaced with a not-quite-as-nice model for the same price). The website lists it as $799, but the Yonge/Church branch of Canadian Tire in Toronto has it on "promo" at $599. I went to Pickering and they price-matched the Yonge/Church store, plus they gave me a $60 gift card because of the price match. YYMV and you might need to use your negotiating skills, but if you're looking for a really nice grill, this is a great deal, and quite a few stores still have them in stock. If you're planning to buy one, bring a friend or two. The package weighs over 100Kg!
1 reply
Mar 27, 2015
28 posts
15 upvotes
Lindsay, ON
549.99 Now!
I just came here to post this, I just bought one from the Canadian Tire on Chemong in Peterborough, there is one left in stock there plus the display model. Lansdowne had a display model left as of March 27th. Lindsay apparently has a few in stock. I just got mine setup today and did some amazing baked potatoes and hand made burgers. Its a real pleasure to cook on and I already bought my rib eye for tomorrow night!