[Canadian Tire] Winter Tire clearance on selected style/size

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 11:41 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8123 posts
4650 upvotes
Kootenays
golden_m wrote: is there $70 cashback on Costco tires on the top of 20% off?
No double dipping.
Dec 10, 2005
699 posts
121 upvotes
GTA
Is it true Costco ships tires to their store but rims to the house?
Jun 11, 2016
24 posts
16 upvotes
VTECMAN wrote: Is it true Costco ships tires to their store but rims to the house?
Yes, that's what happened to my order too
Jan 21, 2007
590 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
secretalcoholic wrote: Pay attention to manufacturing date folks, CT is known to sell some tires that have been in storage more than 5 years.
can you please kindly share how do you check that?
May 6, 2019
38 posts
65 upvotes
Not sure if we can take advantage of this, on the flyer for next week $100 CT when you purchase 4 tires.
Images
  • 20200908_180817.jpg
Jul 23, 2018
354 posts
114 upvotes
OdysseyCrest wrote: Not sure if we can take advantage of this, on the flyer for next week $100 CT when you purchase 4 tires.
Can you post the other tire pics and prices too, please?
Dec 21, 2011
275 posts
119 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Casual wrote: hmmm now this seems tempting can get the Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tire at a cheaper price than the bridgestone blizzak ws90 from costco at 54.90$ cheaper. However its not that big of a difference especially if the ws90 works way better in deep snow compared to the Michelin according to reviews online
I almost pulled the trigger by canceling my costco tire order but I won't.
I live in Montreal, and i know how shitty Winters can get.
[/quote

The MICHELIN X-Ice SNOW tire replaces Michelin's X-Ice® Xi3™ and Latitude X-Ice® Xi2™
Something to think about when buying discontinued tires you which may not be able to replace when getting a flat.
Stock will be all gone.
In the past I have also in a situation where I was unable to replace a discontinued tire on the wifes car.
As far as tires are concerned, I have been a X-Ice customer and used them my F150 and they are a decent tire.
The difference is about $125 cheaper and I wont be able to service the tires at Costco.
Ultimately, I purchased the Blizzaks from Costco & 20% off on Labour day and will be retiring the X-ice after 8 years.
For me, it was not worth the savings.

Discontinued Notice
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 14513.html

Compare X-ice to Blizzak
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/CompareTires.jsp
Last edited by Thumperdude on Sep 8th, 2020 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2013
1034 posts
404 upvotes
OdysseyCrest wrote: Not sure if we can take advantage of this, on the flyer for next week $100 CT when you purchase 4 tires.
Can we go back to price adjust for the $100?
Dec 21, 2011
275 posts
119 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
*** Offer is valid for $100 Ct Money on SELECTED Tires. ***
Jun 15, 2015
90 posts
44 upvotes
Winnipeg,MB
Where can I buy some cheap rims?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
8351 posts
3794 upvotes
Markham
This year is the first time I might just continue to use all season tires.
Nov 16, 2006
850 posts
349 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
Vehicle selection tool and sign in process not working properly, even with ad blocker disabled. I really don't know how CT will stay in business with a web site riddled with bugs for years. It reminds me of the old Sears web site. I had two vehicle profiles listed a couple months ago and those profiles are gone.

Update: finally got it to work (for now) after removing my the vehicle I added today and adding it a second time.