Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Winter Tire clearance on selected style/size

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 11:41 am
Jun 16, 2008
324 posts
69 upvotes
yarou1000 wrote: Had to refund and repurchase the tires. The sales associate said the $100 CT money would appear in my account by September 30 (apparently it is in the fine print of the promo). I'll just set a reminder to check by then.

PS/FYI: The DOT on all 4 tires was early 2019 so no concerns at the location I went to about them selling 5 year old tires.
Do you get the 40x on top of $100 in CT money on these tires?
Oct 11, 2018
13 posts
12 upvotes
yugo wrote: Do you get the 40x on top of $100 in CT money on these tires?
Not sure, it seemed all the CT money will get sorted out after this weeks promo is over.
Mar 7, 2011
160 posts
210 upvotes
Surrey, BC
yugo wrote: Do you get the 40x on top of $100 in CT money on these tires?
Looks like I'm out of luck as my van (Honda Odyssey) uses the light truck/SUV version of the tire (Latitude xi2). It's the same tire, and on clearance price, but not listed as $100 CT. But at $570 and 40x (16%) I'm almost at the same, so long as the two offers don't stack (pretty sure they wouldn't).
Jan 21, 2007
590 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
fruitpunch.ben wrote: Looks like I'm out of luck as my van (Honda Odyssey) uses the light truck/SUV version of the tire (Latitude xi2). It's the same tire, and on clearance price, but not listed as $100 CT. But at $570 and 40x (16%) I'm almost at the same, so long as the two offers don't stack (pretty sure they wouldn't).
xi2 is for suv/light truck and xi3 is for sedan right?
my is a toyota rav 4
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2216 posts
583 upvotes
YVR
Not liking that the 100 bonus triangle cash doesn't show on the product page, or at checkout. Going to need to watch the account closely in coming weeks guys
Zoomer
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1082 posts
539 upvotes
fruitpunch.ben wrote: Looks like I'm out of luck as my van (Honda Odyssey) uses the light truck/SUV version of the tire (Latitude xi2). It's the same tire, and on clearance price, but not listed as $100 CT. But at $570 and 40x (16%) I'm almost at the same, so long as the two offers don't stack (pretty sure they wouldn't).
hey fruitpunch.ben,

I have a honda odyssey too and I'm looking for winter tires. did you end up purchasing the Michelin Xi2? I can't see a better price for 4 tires. also which rims / wheels did you get if you did purchase?
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
15423 posts
4594 upvotes
London
Superman_2099 wrote: Looking for winter tires on a new honda odyssey 2020. Current all seasons are 235/60R18, but I'm looking to get 17".
They have Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 Tire for $147/tire or Goodyear Nordic Winter Tire for $129/tire in stock.

There are none available until I get to over $210/tire.

What are others thoughts / others using for any minivans?
I don't think 17" will fit on 2018+ odyssey - wont clear the rear suspension
Check on tire rack
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2052 posts
774 upvotes
Casual wrote: hmmm now this seems tempting can get the Michelin X-Ice Xi3 Tire at a cheaper price than the bridgestone blizzak ws90 from costco at 54.90$ cheaper. However its not that big of a difference especially if the ws90 works way better in deep snow compared to the Michelin according to reviews online
I almost pulled the trigger by canceling my costco tire order but I won't.
I live in Montreal, and i know how shitty Winters can get.
if you think long term, Costco rotate them for free so not sure if there are any saving.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1082 posts
539 upvotes
l69norm wrote: I don't think 17" will fit on 2018+ odyssey - wont clear the rear suspension
Check on tire rack
Thanks! You are correct. I didn’t know I had to stick to 18” as my other cars I’ve always down graded
Nov 2, 2010
930 posts
260 upvotes
xpressmerchant wrote: if you think long term, Costco rotate them for free so not sure if there are any saving.
I don't think I ever had mines rotated hahah I just go to a normal garage and get them installed for 40$(remove them and put them on my only set of rims that I got)