Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

YMMV Dyson V11 Absolute Extra - Store Clearance $499.93

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 1:14 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2018
88 posts
225 upvotes
Victoria

[Canadian Tire] YMMV Dyson V11 Absolute Extra - Store Clearance $499.93

Saw this deal when looking around on the website.
Looks like decent deal considering the V8 is about this price.
THIS IS STORE SPECIFIC
gzTJ1oA - Imgur.png
V11 Absolute Extra
Untitled.png
V11 Outsize
Untitled2.png
Last edited by PatrickC8254 on Dec 6th, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
18 replies
Nov 20, 2022
4 posts
10 upvotes
EDIT: save your time people in the GTA its not here
Last edited by SammySailor on Dec 6th, 2022 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
May 26, 2018
113 posts
40 upvotes
It's store specific. 1 in stock in Portage La Prairie for $499.93.
Jun 7, 2022
52 posts
63 upvotes
Bancroft 1 in stock, I just removed from my cart, too far to drive, lol. GL.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
2132 posts
1849 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Passingbyhere wrote: For those familiar... if there is stock, is this a good price?
This uses the same removable battery as V15.
Great vacuum. Comes with the fluffy roller too.
Bought it in august for $750 and I believe $150 back in Triangle CTC Money.

All of the offers stack with Triangle, you can add all of the Vacuum multipliers and any generic spend x get x offers they all stack.
Apr 28, 2021
36 posts
27 upvotes
I'd be out the door and omw to any of the locations in and around Edmonton for this deal, damn
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1952 posts
1056 upvotes
I still remember the horrible exp I had at CT (dundas and bay) returning a factory sealed Dyson I bought at the same store. They cut opened a sealed box and accused me of replacing a part because tube wasnt wrapped and wouldn't give me a refund. After 30 to 45 minutes waiting for a Manager or sales, i got the refund from manager. I even suggested they open up another box if they wanted to compare packaging if they didnt beleive me.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1436 posts
598 upvotes
Montreal,QC
wakka2u wrote: I still remember the horrible exp I had at CT (dundas and bay) returning a factory sealed Dyson I bought at the same store. They cut opened a sealed box and accused me of replacing a part because tube wasnt wrapped and wouldn't give me a refund. After 30 to 45 minutes waiting for a Manager or sales, i got the refund from manager. I even suggested they open up another box if they wanted to compare packaging if they didnt beleive me.
I refunded once an unopened nespresso and they opened it and smelled the machine to determine if I used it .. cr*zy people indeed
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1969 posts
693 upvotes
Edmonton
Seeing a few scattered in stock but different clearance prices at each place.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Dec 22, 2014
55 posts
31 upvotes
Alberta
I had a very bad experience with CT montreal . I was returning sealed camping tent after 1 week. The staff and manager opened it up and seeing some dust (not soil ) they claimed that i used it .I told them that dust is from your own store keeping these items for long . I challenged them to pack the same way it was before as i know i never used and no one can packed the tent the same way as its factory packed . The manager was super rude and after long argument , refunded money in gift card only . That was the last time i bought anything from these crooks. BTW i was returning because i bought 4 person tent thinking it will fit my family of 4 . I was wrong after seeing videos.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2931 posts
1319 upvotes
Still not as good as Boxing Day 2019. Let's hope we see a few pricing errors this year.