Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] YMMV: Triangle rewards offer $100 cdn tire money with $250 auto purchase!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 5:13 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON

[Canadian Tire] YMMV: Triangle rewards offer $100 cdn tire money with $250 auto purchase!!!

Look in your triangle offers/could be personalized or differing offers. But I got get $100 cdn tire money back with any auto parts or service purchase of $250 or more. And $35 cdn tire money with $100 purchase or more. That’s a fairly hot deal for parts like brakes tires etc.
Last edited by mrfrugal83 on Jun 12th, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
21 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Also stackable with flyer deals if applicable.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
My bad edited for $35 back with $100 purchase.
Oct 13, 2017
140 posts
213 upvotes
Halifax
Are located in ON ? I do not see any new offers in my app, but that could be because new offers come out Friday. Am located in NS
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
SavvyShopperCa wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:44 am
Are located in ON ? I do not see any new offers in my app, but that could be because new offers come out Friday. Am located in NS
Yes I’m in Ontario
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
2956 posts
3676 upvotes
Ottawa
This offer doesn't seem like applies when you buy parts only. You have to go there for a service. Should work for tires/brakes+installation, I think.
I'm not sure I want to risk going to CT for a service.

Offer details
Auto Service CT Money Bonus! EXPIRES: 06/30/2019
June 10-30 only. Spend $250* or MORE and Get $100† in bonus CT Money or Spend $100 or MORE and Get $35† in bonus CT Money. Bonus CT Money will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account before Fri, Aug 2, 2019. No rainchecks on bonus CT Money.
† The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. TriangleTM Mastercard®, TriangleTM World Mastercard® and TriangleTM World Elite Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money® ). No Rainchecks will be issued. To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at the time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Minimum spend is on the pre-tax amount on the same tender on automotive services at Canadian Tire, including installed parts, installed tires and labour. Bonus offers have no cash value, must be activated by the Member to be valid. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See in-store for details. Not all items sold at Canadian Tire are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Offer is only available on in-store purchases at participating Canadian Tire stores. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase at Canadian Tire. Bonus CT Money will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account before Fri, Aug 2, 2019. Only accounts selected for this promotion are eligible to participate. No rainchecks on the bonus CT Money.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
seafish wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:55 am
This offer doesn't seem like applies when you buy parts only. You have to go there for a service. Should work for tires/brakes+installation, I think.
I'm not sure I want to risk going to CT for a service.

Offer details
Auto Service CT Money Bonus! EXPIRES: 06/30/2019
June 10-30 only. Spend $250* or MORE and Get $100† in bonus CT Money or Spend $100 or MORE and Get $35† in bonus CT Money. Bonus CT Money will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account before Fri, Aug 2, 2019. No rainchecks on bonus CT Money.
† The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. TriangleTM Mastercard®, TriangleTM World Mastercard® and TriangleTM World Elite Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money® ). No Rainchecks will be issued. To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at the time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Minimum spend is on the pre-tax amount on the same tender on automotive services at Canadian Tire, including installed parts, installed tires and labour. Bonus offers have no cash value, must be activated by the Member to be valid. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer. See in-store for details. Not all items sold at Canadian Tire are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Offer is only available on in-store purchases at participating Canadian Tire stores. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase at Canadian Tire. Bonus CT Money will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account before Fri, Aug 2, 2019. Only accounts selected for this promotion are eligible to participate. No rainchecks on the bonus CT Money.
Yes “including” so it can be a combination of both or just one.. service non required
Sep 10, 2009
523 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
Can you stack $25 off $125 master pass?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
darkspider wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:59 am
Can you stack $25 off $125 master pass?
Figure you can as that’s money too... but I guess your ymmv depending on cashier
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
2956 posts
3676 upvotes
Ottawa
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 11:59 am
Yes “including” so it can be a combination of both or just one.. service non required
"installed parts", so you have to install bought parts there. That's what I meant as a "service". You can't just buy parts there with this offer and install somewhere you trust.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2117 posts
1728 upvotes
Oakville, ON
seafish wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 12:01 pm
"installed parts", so you have to install bought parts there. That's what I meant as a "service". You can't just buy parts there with this offer and install somewhere you trust.
“Including” so nowhere does it say you have to install it there... the way it’s worded to me sounds like an option not an imperative
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
2956 posts
3676 upvotes
Ottawa
mrfrugal83 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2019 12:08 pm
“Including” so nowhere does it say you have to install it there... the way it’s worded to me sounds like an option not an imperative
I specifically bolded part for which items minimum spent is applied. It does not mention just parts, it has to be "automotive services" which also include "installed parts". Purchasing parts is not included into "services".
Minimum spend is on the pre-tax amount on the same tender on automotive services at Canadian Tire, including installed parts, installed tires and labour.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10859 posts
10104 upvotes
Oakville
I wouldn't have my oil changed for free at CT.
May 5, 2009
257 posts
26 upvotes
So if I buy a battery and its 250 plus the 20 core charge I would have to pay 60 to get it installed there to qualify. I cant just buy it and install it myself?