Entertainment

Canadian TV Series "Ready Or Not" Reboot In The Works A Quarter Century After It Ended

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2020 11:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2006
1195 posts
215 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Canadian TV Series "Ready Or Not" Reboot In The Works A Quarter Century After It Ended

I loved watching reruns of this show to get that 1990s nostalgia feel for life in Toronto & the GTA. Wow, its been off the air for 23 years.

Now there's talk of bringing this show back out of nowhere.
[external link removed]
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6928 posts
1802 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Wow.
Busy is totally unrecognizable while Amanda hasn't grown a day since
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1862 upvotes
Scarborough
There was a lot of demand from fans of Ready Or Not, myself included all over the comments section of the shows episodes available on Encore + channel on YouTube for free. Looks like after it taking this long, finally we have something in the works for a long-due reboot.

I loved watching this amazing show back on Global during its run in the '90s as a teen because it really presented the more real side of what it was like growing up as a teenager with how it was done, like other great Canadian show like Degrassi did.

It's cool they're able to get it back going hopefully be able to get everybody from the original run onboard while they're still around. They really had to rush the last few episodes through its final season after it wasn't getting renewed, so we were left with quite a few loose ends left unanswered after the abrupt finale and the story arc.

So excited to get to see them and the show again! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1862 upvotes
Scarborough
Some familiar spots they shot a lot around in Scarborough those days. Around my neighbourhood too. Including the old Morningside Mall. Quite a bit of shooting they did out in the west end around Mississauga as well.